Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Can I get in trouble for this?

  1. #1

    Default Can I get in trouble for this?

    I need to dispose of my diapers so I put them in public bins on street corners, won't they eventually catch on and come looking for me?

    I put them in trash bags and put them in.

    I don't want to put them in my bin as I'm not sure if my dad sifts through the rubbish to check we have recycled or not

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I need to dispose of my diapers so I put them in public bins on street corners, won't they eventually catch on and come looking for me?

    I put them in trash bags and put them in.

    I don't want to put them in my bin as I'm not sure if my dad sifts through the rubbish to check we have recycled or not
    I do HOPE the police have better things to do with their time, to be honest....

    Honestly, if it's done up tight in a plastic bag and isn't too big in proportion to the bin I doubt anyone is going to care or even notice. How much volume of diaper waste are you generating in one week? One plastic shopping bag's worth? Two? If so I don't think you're in danger of being done for fly tipping or anything like that. Possibly an issue if those nappies are messy, due to the smell and chance of having the bags ripped by pests?

    OMG though, disposable nappy rubbish related paranoia - leading cause of heart attacks amongst ABDLs, right?

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks for that msclara, but I'm throwing away a bin bag of wet nappies every 2 days, though I alternate between different bins. Plus I'm 24/7 due to incontience and comfort reasons

    - - - Updated - - -

    The bags have usually 8-10 nappies, size 6s which I modify to fit

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Thanks for that msclara, but I'm throwing away a bin bag of wet nappies every 2 days, though I alternate between different bins. Plus I'm 24/7 due to incontience and comfort reasons
    Yeah I just saw your thread on Nappy training....

    I wasn't sure from that thread, are you actually incontinent? is this a long term health issue or from choice? If you're not trained into incontinence yet then it might be a good idea to put that plan on hold until you have more independent living space where you can put out trash more discreetly... if it's due to a health issue perhaps you should give thought to telling your dad? (Idk what your relationship is)

    I see you're in the UK, so probably your local council will have some info on waste disposal sites and what is accepted where.

  5. #5

    Default

    I used to do that when my incontinence started. The council wheelie bin is only emptied once every two weeks and it wasn't big enough so I was having to dump half of them in street bins. So I complained to the council and they gave me a second bin.

    No-one ever came hunting after me though. A bagged used nappy is no worse than a bagged pile of dog poop.

  6. #6

    Default

    I put all mine in other containers, food bags or if none available in grocery bags assuming that I have somewhat of a full main trash bag to hide it in with whatever else is in there.

  7. #7

    Default

    Actually, taking your garbage to a public recepticle is illegal. In many states in the US it's the equivalent of littering. Those containers are for single items that you happen to have to dispose at that location. Whether they will care about a single diaper or if it's traceable doesn't change the fact that it's wrong and illegal.

  8. #8

    Default

    No, no one would come looking for you, the bins get emptied everyday and smells wouldn't arise, you have nothing to worry about. Also if you want to dispose at home, use opaque bin liners or double bag so it's hard to see if your dad does go through the bins.

  9. #9

    Default

    I wouldn't worry too much about it. I dispose of mine in public trash cans along a scenic highway near where I live. There are plenty of tourists stopping to look at the scenery and disposing of baby diapers in those cans, so I figure my few here and there won't cause any issue.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    Actually, taking your garbage to a public recepticle is illegal. In many states in the US it's the equivalent of littering. Those containers are for single items that you happen to have to dispose at that location. Whether they will care about a single diaper or if it's traceable doesn't change the fact that it's wrong and illegal.
    I've never heard of this, not that I would put garbage bags full of trash in public trash cans.

    Thank you OP and others for actually putting your used diapers in baggies, instead of laying them in parking lots and other places like some parents do.

Similar Threads

  1. Trouble Saying it
    By Lawrence in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 19-Mar-2014, 06:03
  2. SB trouble
    By leffykit in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-Aug-2011, 17:38
  3. Having a bit of trouble with my ps3
    By Emileigh in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Jul-2011, 05:56
  4. Trouble getting a GF/BF
    By Abdljosh in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-Apr-2011, 08:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.