My First Week of Night Time Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My secret for night wetting is to slowly drink water after 7 to the point I'm peeing twice just before bed (in a diaper) this way my brain remembers I don't need a toilet. Practice the whole, let this happen naturally without giving effort or squeezing at the end. I'll change into a fresh diaper then allow myself to wet which is usually a little before bed. I'll have a glass of white wine just before bed then go to bed thinking about diapers. I've been doing this for about 3.5 weeks and had full diapers in the morning for the past three nights. I know because my back is wet. Also, I was a bed wetter all the way up to age 15. I remember this because our first cruise vacation I wore diapers to bed. I don't chug a lot of water because I feel that just puts extreme pressure on your bladder then becomes uncomfortable. I'm sure if I went to bed without a diaper I won't wet the bed. But, I'll try tonight.

I've always been pushing and pushing to release into the diaper but I realized I was going about it all wrong. I just waste until my bladders fills and I get the urge to go and just.... relax until it happens.

What's everyone else's night time ritual??

I stay hydrated all throughout the day. Unfortunately I NEVER wet in my sleep. For decades I've always woken up, peed, and went back to sleep (or at least tried to). Even afterseven urinary sphincterotomies I still wake up at night needing to pee.

The Little Pawz from ABU that I have now are very thirsty. I don't drink a lot though, not that Its intentional, its just that I drink exactly how much I need. It tends to be about as much as a Goodnite handles in a day.
So with my Little Pawz, there is so much absorbency left. I've ended up drinking a litre or two of water and salted it to have that available to use that capacity. But My body doesn't like that much water.
I end up with little sleep while I'm in bed as every 10 minutes I gotta go. I like not needing to get up or even move lol, but it makes it tough to stay asleep.
I only have about 12-14 hours out of any day that I could wear, so I want to get as much out of the diaper as I possibly can. I'll try with less water next time I guess.
And yeah, its the easiest when your bladder has enough in it, otherwise its a battle to get dribbles out. Theres a spot that I go in my mind to also help tell my bladder to release, it gets easier the longer you wear though.

Not entirely understanding why so many people on here are trying to lose control at night. Does being trapped in an inconvenient situation all the time really make it more fun?

rennecfox said:
Not entirely understanding why so many people on here are trying to lose control at night. Does being trapped in an inconvenient situation all the time really make it more fun?
I guess we are all diferent. I pee in my sleep every night and wake up soaking wet every morning yet I wouldn't change it for the world. After getting over the initial shock when my bedwetting returned I soon settled back in to the habt and now couldn't be happier. I for one can understand why some people want this.. I am genuinely a happier more contented person since I started bedwetting again.

ST50 said:
I guess we are all diferent. I pee in my sleep every night and wake up soaking wet every morning yet I wouldn't change it for the world. After getting over the initial shock when my bedwetting returned I soon settled back in to the habt and now couldn't be happier. I for one can understand why some people want this.. I am genuinely a happier more contented person since I started bedwetting again.
I mean I can understand the feeling comfortable in them thing but diapers are pricey and not always convienent, so the making them absolutely necessary seems sort of expensive to want to be that way all the time by choice

rennecfox said:

Except it is LESS inconvenient. Being able to automatically wet a diaper at night is WAY more convenient than waking up every few hours and loosing sleep.

This is something I have struggled with for decades, and have probably lost multiple months of cumulative sleep in that time. And even after seven sphincterotomies I still wake up at night too. I'd rather have the convenience of sleep any night of the week, no question.

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
I mean I can understand the feeling comfortable in them thing but diapers are pricey and not always convienent, so the making them absolutely necessary seems sort of expensive to want to be that way all the time by choice

What is expensive really? If you make enough money, then expensive for you isn't the same as for others. Plus, the expense of diapers is a lot less than smoking, and a number of hobbies too. Does expense alone mean others shouldn't pursue them, well diapers are no different in that regard too. Plus, like with hobbies, we get a great pleasure from wearing and wetting diapers. Probably more so than any hobby ever could bring, which makes it more than justifiable in my book.

rennecfox said:

Absolutely. You don't need to understand. That's the greatness of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Except it is LESS inconvenient. Being able to automatically wet a diaper at night is WAY more convenient than waking up every few hours and loosing sleep.

This is something I have struggled with for decades, and have probably lost multiple months of cumulative sleep in that time. And even after seven sphincterotomies I still wake up at night too. I'd rather have the convenience of sleep any night of the week, no question.
You
- - - Updated - - -

What is expensive really? If you make enough money, then expensive for you isn't the same as for others. Plus, the expense of diapers is a lot less than smoking, and a number of hobbies too. Does expense alone mean others shouldn't pursue them, well diapers are no different in that regard too. Plus, like with hobbies, we get a great pleasure from wearing and wetting diapers. Probably more so than any hobby ever could bring, which makes it more than justifiable in my book.

$30 in USD a month is expensive? I can see that being expensive for some people but those with a career and practice a budget... that's not expensive. Living paycheck to paycheck, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Rado said:
I've been doing this for about 3.5 weeks and had full diapers in the morning for the past three nights. I know I'm sure if I went to bed without a diaper I won't wet the bed. But, I'll try tonight.

Last night, I went to bed without a diaper and did my usual ritual and woke up in a cramp. Needless to say, I didn't wet the bed. The battle was lost

Rado said:

- - - Updated - - -

$30 in USD a month is expensive? I can see that being expensive for some people but those with a career and practice a budget... that's not expensive. Living paycheck to paycheck, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Last night, I went to bed without a diaper and did my usual ritual and woke up in a cramp. Needless to say, I didn't wet the bed. The battle was lost

Actually, at 3 per day, times 30 days, that would be $90 per month. Expensive for some sure, not for others too though. Heck, that is barely even 1/3 of my monthly utilities bill. Half of my food bill- per week- too. If I can afford those, I can afford diapers easily.

Slomo said:
Actually, at 3 per day, times 30 days, that would be $90 per month. Expensive for some sure, not for others too though. Heck, that is barely even 1/3 of my monthly utilities bill. Half of my food bill- per week- too. If I can afford those, I can afford diapers easily.

3 per day?

Rado said:

I'd hardly call ignorance of motivation great ever. Blindness of anykind isn't a plus unless you don't have to look at an ugly monster

What is expensive really?

If you're living paycheck to paycheck any new recurring expense is not something you are will to add.

Last edited:
Rado said:
3 per day?

Sure, confidry and other top tier premium diapers can easily hold up for 8 hours, or more. And that is with staying well hydrated (I usually take in around a half gallon of water per day).

Heck, I just recently tested a crinklz for how long it would last. Still stying hydrated, it just barely lasted 24 hours. Now it was heavy as, well... crap. It stunk pretty bad, and had clumped and sagged pretty bad too. I even ended up getting a small rash from it too. But at a total cost of about $3.00 for that 24 hours was impressive. The fact it was only one diaper, that didn't leak, was even more so.

I also think think that the smell is the biggest factor for how often I change. My morning diapers do not smell nice, and I usually change at least three times a day. And I also use a plastic pant over my disposable mostly due to smell "control" :)

Rado said:
My secret for night wetting is to slowly drink water after 7 to the point I'm peeing twice just before bed (in a diaper) this way my brain remembers I don't need a toilet. Practice the whole, let this happen naturally without giving effort or squeezing at the end. I'll change into a fresh diaper then allow myself to wet which is usually a little before bed. I'll have a glass of white wine just before bed then go to bed thinking about diapers. I've been doing this for about 3.5 weeks and had full diapers in the morning for the past three nights. I know because my back is wet. Also, I was a bed wetter all the way up to age 15. I remember this because our first cruise vacation I wore diapers to bed. I don't chug a lot of water because I feel that just puts extreme pressure on your bladder then becomes uncomfortable. I'm sure if I went to bed without a diaper I won't wet the bed. But, I'll try tonight.

I've always been pushing and pushing to release into the diaper but I realized I was going about it all wrong. I just waste until my bladders fills and I get the urge to go and just.... relax until it happens.

What's everyone else's night time ritual??

My “wet in my sleep” pre-bed ritual has evolved over the years. Currently, to create the need, I down two to three large glasses of water during the evening. At bedtime, after emptying my bladder, I put on a diaper and drift off to sleep in a well-protected bed. Using this method I wake wet with no memory more often than not, like 3 out of 4 mornings.

At your age I too consumed a mixture of water and wine (or beer) before bed in hope of wetting in my sleep. The challenge was consuming enough alcohol to sleep through the urge without over indulging. Not sure how long it took, but at some point alcohol ceased to be a prerequisite for wetting the bed.

One last comment, for the longest time I never wet when I went to bed without a diaper and extra fluid. To a large extent this is still true. However, night after night “planned” bed-wetting has resulted in a few inopportune unplanned accidents. It may be the same for you.

Good luck,
WBxx

I haven't been wearing the past two weeks except for Tuesday. The wife is gone this weekend and comes home tonight. So, Friday I started wearing and Friday night I did my ritual and sure enough I woke up at 2am and the bed was soaked. After cleaning up and changing. I went back to bed and woke up in the morning to a wet diaper.

Yesterday I worked in the garage cleaning and rearranging and all I wore was a diaper and a tshirt and shoes. Nobody can seee me in the garage or behind the house. I was moving two ramps (used to get under the car) and my diaper was leaking. I started with a dry diaper and was drinking beer here and there. Honestly couldn't remember usin my diaper.

Last night I had a few buddies over and we had a fire. I had a diaper on, and I got up from chair to grab more food from the kitchen and I started wetting with out any effort. Last night I went to bed in a dry diaper and again woke up at 2am in a soaked bed.

Why am I soaking the bed? I use ATN and this the first time this is happening. I feel that brain knows the difference between wearing a diaper and not.

Slomo said:
If you're waking up every few hours needing to pee, you should probably see a doctor. That's generally not normal and could be a sign of prostate issues or oab or something.

irnub said:
If you're waking up every few hours needing to pee, you should probably see a doctor. That's generally not normal and could be a sign of prostate issues or oab or something.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Doesn't happen when I go to bed not diapered. When I'm diapered I attend to drink more. I enjoy waking up knowing i needed a diaper, just don't understand why I leak so badly.

Any advice on positioning for wetting or is it just a let.it happen kind of thing?

scbaby said:
Any advice on positioning for wetting or is it just a let.it happen kind of thing?

Laying on your back, pointed down if that's your factory equipment. That gives the diaper the best chance to absorb and wick without leaking. I woke up this morning in a bambino teddy soaked to the max. The padding was saturated all the way to the back and far sides of rear left an right wings. Rear capacity is typically twice what crotch capacity is, so using that area by laying on your back can easily triple the capacity.

Of course the issue there is if you wet again after that's full, it's going to wick and come out the top in the back! So when it's wet in the back at the top, STOP wetting or get changed.

Proper attachment of lower tapes is also necessary for avoiding leaks, as is V folding the crotch.

Rado said:
Why am I soaking the bed? I use ATN and this the first time this is happening. I feel that brain knows the difference between wearing a diaper and not.

It's because you're using ATN. Despite their name, they are not good for overnight or even extended daytime use. I'd recommend you try confidry or northshore supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back