• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello All,

I've been wearing diapers for about 9 years off and on with sometimes months gap of not wearing. I discovered this site back a few years ago when I got bold to Google search adult diapers. I felt this is the perfect time to start chiming in.

I'm married and my wife does not know that I wear diapers. I wear them around her under my jeans at times. At tims, I'd wear them to bed when I know the opportunity exists. I introduced her to footed pajamas back when we got married 2 years ago. She loves them and wears them more than I thought she would. I'm not into adult babies but I love the footed pajamas because... they are just comfortable.

These 3 weeks, I've been diaperd 24/7 except for a few hours here and there when I know I shouldn't risk it. I am able to this because my wife is extremely busy with teaching and she's also graduating with her masters.

In this time, I have been able to use my diaper in any position accept walking. I can almost but it's a challenge. I've read the 12 Month Diaper Training and reread a lot. This morning, I was in a meeting and was peeing with out remembering to start. The past three nights I've been able to wet my diaper without waking up. I know it's only been 3 weeks, but I've been doing the for about 9 years.

I've been so floored by this. I'm at the end of my 3 week run here soon as my wife and I will have the same schedule. If I got bed and wet the bed, this can be my excuse to be diapered. But, I want to tell my wife as I don't want to hold anything back from here. She's a caring and understanding person, but I still have the doubt she will be hurt from this.

So, I'm asking for your help and guidance. I'm not one to be diapered 24/7 as I go through binge cycles. But, I could seriously wear a diaper every night and be happy for the rest of my life.

Should I continue to train my body to wet through the night? Should I count my lucky stars and stop?

Oh, my secret for night wetting is, glass of white wine just before bed, slowly drink water after 7 to the point I'm peeing twice just before bed (in a diaper) this way my brain remembers I don't need a toilet. I go to bed thinking about diapers and bam. Also, I was a bed wetter all the way up to age 15. I remember this because our first cruise vacation I wore diapers to bed.

So this is my story. More to it then that but I'll update soon.

Hello Redo and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Rado,
Welcome to the group, firstly a nice introduction you obviously like your diapers, but what about other interests and hobbies that you have? Do you work or are you a house husband? the more you let us know about your non-diaper life the more chances you have of finding people with similar interests and making friends, have a look through the forums and try writing a few replies or even starting a new topic. The more you put into the group the more you will get from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back