Thread: Need Advice Which location on Tenerife to choose from for my Holiday Base for 14 Days Driving around in rented Car

Default Need Advice Which location on Tenerife to choose from for my Holiday Base for 14 Days Driving around in rented Car

Please Help me choose which Location on Tenerife (Canary Islands) to Choose For my Base for 14 Days Diapered Holiday I Will be driving around in Rented Car but I'm Torn Apart Between few locations. Please Help me Decide. We go on Self Catering Dinners and Suppers at Restaurants we will find on the way and Breakfasts made from shopping in Carrefour.
    Santa Cruz de Tenefire , because it's close to Playa de las Teresitas and Big Shopping Centre called Carrefour, Also Close to Anaga Mountains and Scenic TF-24 Route to Teide National Park.
    Puerto de la Cruz, because close to La Orotava and Loro Parque but location in the north puts me off a bit I heard It's more prone to rain there in October.
    Icod de los Vinos North Tenerife purely because of it's spectacular Spanish Hotel architecture which is amazingly Rural and picturesque u won't find that in Santa Cruz.
    Puerto del Santiago By Los Gigantes 1000 M High Cliffs, purely because of the Cliffs.
    And yes It's my First Trip to Tenerife so I Will take all the Advice from you that I can. People who have already been there and could Advice That will be appreciated.

PS. I also take Requests for Diapered Pictures you'd like to see on my tumblr.
    I plan on Doing some Beach Pics and maybe some Promenade Pics in Just my Diaper and Sandals. I already had request from one Tumblr subscriber that they would like me to do Diaper change on a Beach but I'm not sure IF I will do this apologies in advance If I wont find the courage to do so. Though that might fly on one of their nudist beaches. Diapers I will have pics in will be ABU SDK v2, Cushies v2, Bambino Magnifico, ABU Simple with Dino Astronomer, Beach Fennec and Husky Playtime Prints, Drynites with Spiderman prints, Pampers Size 6 and If you'd like to see me in any other Diaper comment Below pwease
    PS.2 Sorry for long Post I'm just excited for that holiday as I'm thinking about It Every day Already got Tickets and Stuff Just need to Decide Which Apartament with Kitchen amenities and Fridge to Choose. And the Choice is Hugeeee.
    PS.3 If you'd like my tumblr just PM me there is no nudity there and no explicit content just a Cute boy in Diapers or Nappies whichever you prefer to use. And I only publish my own Pictures no reblogs.
    Ps.4 For Diaper requests my waist is 29 in and I'm 168 cm or 5,51 Ft I weigh 52,6 KG or 115.9 in pounds. And yes I'm Over the Legal Age for Alcohol and stuff.

Can you hit them all? (if they are all connected by bridge or ferry). Just go to each one every second or third day.

And please don't go taking pictures of yourself with your diaper clearly showing- while you're out in public. It sends the wrong message to the rest of society, which in turn hurts all of us here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Can you hit them all? (if they are all connected by bridge or ferry). Just go to each one every second or third day.

And please don't go taking pictures of yourself with your diaper clearly showing- while you're out in public. It sends the wrong message to the rest of society, which in turn hurts all of us here.
    Thanks for reply and your point of view but I've done it before in Benidorm in Spain and People really don't care unless you act weird about it. And I've seen other Diapered wearers there who did the same as I did and just wore for Sunbathing and walking down the beach. It's acceptable in Spain. Trust me I wouldn't do something that is not socially acceptable in a country I'm in. I walked 2 miles promenade In a Star Diaper and back to my hotel by the beach and no-one even looked at me weird. So it's all in your mind I got 1 Life and I chose to Live it
    Ps. I'm Damn Cute guy