An amazing diapered night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Several weeks ago April 16 I told my wife I am a DL. Since I have been wearing to bed, most nights she will cuddle up to me and rub my bum trough my diaper till a fall asleep [emoji42] a few times she has helped me out tapping up. Last night I asked if she could get a diaper out for me while I went to get her some water in the kitchen. When I came back she had chosen a Tranquility ATN from my stash and was unfolding it. She laid it out on the bed and had me hop up and diapered me. I am writing this cuddle up with her not wanting to get up for work! I can't wait for sleep in diaper Friday now!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. You are a lucky man. What I wouldn't do for my wife to be accepting like yours. When I told mine she nearly left with the kids. She didn't leave, but the "compromise" is for me to be able to do it only when she is not around, ut that is hardly ever.

We have always been supportive of each other. I was afraid I would push the limits too far, but taking it slowly and letting her lead it is working well

Last edited:
My wife is been diapering me for over the past year. She refuses to change me once I have used a diaper, but right at bedtime she is always there to put me in one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When I go to bed diapered, my wife knows I am clean. I make sure of it. That way she's free to cuddle without wondering if she's going to touch a wet spot. It's really a matter of respect. I change myself and I have no problem with it. I'm just overjoyed that she doesn't mind my lifestyle.

And I bet your only real regret now is not having told her sooner. You also took a huge chance by witholding it from her too. I'm glad that isn't how she took it, or things could have turned out much worse. Not because of your diapers, but from having lied to her about who you are all this time.

Slomo said:
And I bet your only real regret now is not having told her sooner. You also took a huge chance by witholding it from her too. I'm glad that isn't how she took it, or things could have turned out much worse. Not because of your diapers, but from having lied to her about who you are all this time.

I am a man that likes to wear diapers, I am not the diapers, knowing or not knowing does not change who I am. That being said I don't know if our relationship would have faired as well if this information was shared earlier in our marriage. I have supported my wife through years of hardship she is happy to have an opportunity to reciprocate.

DLPJ said:
I am a man that likes to wear diapers, I am not the diapers, knowing or not knowing does not change who I am. That being said I don't know if our relationship would have faired as well if this information was shared earlier in our marriage. I have supported my wife through years of hardship she is happy to have an opportunity to reciprocate.

But the real question here is how much do you like wearing diapers? Is it very little where you have no feeling of need of compulsion to wear them? If it is, then you'd be right.

I know most here have tried, and failed, to purge diaper loving from their minds. For us, diapers are very much a part of us, and is something we cannot ignore. And while the diaper does not determine who we are, they very much are a part of us.

To try and be someone's partner without them knowing the full us would be no different than withholding need to know info about us. In otherwords, to lie.

I see it this way. If my brain is like my computer, then my ABDL side is like a resource-hungry program that is always noticeably running in the background. I can minimize the window, but it's still running away. Any other adult kinks I have are temporary and become satiated quickly.

That's interesting. My wife has been disabled for a while. She has known about my DL interests for a while, having talked to her about them a couple times over the years.

Her response then was that it's weird, but if that's what I want, fine, just don't tell her when I wear. So for years I went covert.

Over a year ago, had similar discussion, and she said if I can put up with her BS through her disability, she has no problem humoring me by putting me in diapers at night.

Now she actually looks forward to it, telling me to get in bed so she can do so. I am blessed!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tommycombs said:
I see it this way. If my brain is like my computer, then my ABDL side is like a resource-hungry program that is always noticeably running in the background. I can minimize the window, but it's still running away. Any other adult kinks I have are temporary and become satiated quickly.

Lol, I like that analogy.

Tommycombs said:
When I go to bed diapered, my wife knows I am clean. I make sure of it. That way she's free to cuddle without wondering if she's going to touch a wet spot. It's really a matter of respect. I change myself and I have no problem with it. I'm just overjoyed that she doesn't mind my lifestyle.

I do not mess my diapers, personal preference there. An I will not wet if my wife is in the house. Question of respect for her. I have never asked her to change a diaper and I would not but then I only wear at night so it's more take off than change.

Slomo said:
But the real question here is how much do you like wearing diapers? Is it very little where you have no feeling of need of compulsion to wear them? If it is, then you'd be right.

You could say that I committed a lie of Omission yes. I do have a compulsions to wear. There was always a stash in the house for those times I needed to indulge. I think my wife was aware of my stash but never brought it up. I never indulged when she was around unless I was heading out for the day on my snow machine. It's amazing what those suites will hide!

DLPJ said:
Slomo said:

You could say that I committed a lie of Omission yes. I do have a compulsions to wear. There was always a stash in the house for those times I needed to indulge. I think my wife was aware of my stash but never brought it up. I never indulged when she was around unless I was heading out for the day on my snow machine. It's amazing what those suites will hide!

So there you go. We are all compelled to be who we are. The individual things that make up who we are do not define us, but we do use them as a foundation for that definition, and as a driving force for our decisions and interactions. In this regard, they are all very much a part of who we are, diaper compulsions included.

I am glad to see you've got a handle on it with your wife now though.

Slomo said:
DLPJ said:
So there you go. We are all compelled to be who we are. The individual things that make up who we are do not define us, but we do use them as a foundation for that definition, and as a driving force for our decisions and interactions. In this regard, they are all very much a part of who we are, diaper compulsions included.

I am glad to see you've got a handle on it with your wife now though.

Yeah its important to have harmony in a relationship otherwise it will eventually fizzle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back