• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Come to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi there, don't mind me, I've just come to read a story or two.

Hello Personalias and welcome to the group.

I am glad that you found us and I hope the articles/threads are informative to you.

Egor

Hi Personalias,
welcome to the group. To say your introduction was short and sweet would be an understatement, how about telling us a bit more about yourself, your hobbies and interests? If you need some ideas try reading the guide at the top of the introductions page. Adisc is as much a social group as it is for ab/dl's etc, so the more you let us know about yourself the more likely you are to receive replies, make friends and possibly be helped with your searches.

PCBaby said:
Hi Personalias,
welcome to the group. To say your introduction was short and sweet would be an understatement, how about telling us a bit more about yourself, your hobbies and interests? If you need some ideas try reading the guide at the top of the introductions page. Adisc is as much a social group as it is for ab/dl's etc, so the more you let us know about yourself the more likely you are to receive replies, make friends and possibly be helped with your searches.

I'm a writer and fan of abdl forced regression stories. On that note I'm also a regular contributor over at Cushypen.com

I'm a lifelong comic book fan and a bit of a star trek/star wars nerd, though I won't be winning any trivia competitions on those aforementioned subjects.

Tabletop gaming and LARPing such as but not limited to Dungeons and Dragons and Vampire: The Masquerade are favored hobbies of mine, though it's difficult to find a table to play at.

I've played MMO's and several have been fun, but I feel much is lost in the translation in terms of social interaction and portrayal of a character, so that monthly prescription inevitably does not seem worth it to me.

In general I like stories of the fantastic and mysterious regardless of the medium; be it television, plays, movies, books, comics, or games of most any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back