Thread: Come to read

Default Come to read

Hi there, don't mind me, I've just come to read a story or two.

Hello Personalias and welcome to the group.

I am glad that you found us and I hope the articles/threads are informative to you.

Egor

Hi Personalias,
    welcome to the group. To say your introduction was short and sweet would be an understatement, how about telling us a bit more about yourself, your hobbies and interests? If you need some ideas try reading the guide at the top of the introductions page. Adisc is as much a social group as it is for ab/dl's etc, so the more you let us know about yourself the more likely you are to receive replies, make friends and possibly be helped with your searches.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi Personalias,
    welcome to the group. To say your introduction was short and sweet would be an understatement, how about telling us a bit more about yourself, your hobbies and interests? If you need some ideas try reading the guide at the top of the introductions page. Adisc is as much a social group as it is for ab/dl's etc, so the more you let us know about yourself the more likely you are to receive replies, make friends and possibly be helped with your searches.
    I'm a writer and fan of abdl forced regression stories. On that note I'm also a regular contributor over at Cushypen.com

I'm a lifelong comic book fan and a bit of a star trek/star wars nerd, though I won't be winning any trivia competitions on those aforementioned subjects.

Tabletop gaming and LARPing such as but not limited to Dungeons and Dragons and Vampire: The Masquerade are favored hobbies of mine, though it's difficult to find a table to play at.

I've played MMO's and several have been fun, but I feel much is lost in the translation in terms of social interaction and portrayal of a character, so that monthly prescription inevitably does not seem worth it to me.

In general I like stories of the fantastic and mysterious regardless of the medium; be it television, plays, movies, books, comics, or games of most any kind.