Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Driving in diapers

Default Driving in diapers

Since I have some IC so I wear all the time but for some reason I have a lot of problems trying to wet aside from the little bit that comes out, but on a long trip when my bladder fills faster then what leaks out, but I have a heck of a time voiding even past the threshold of pain but if I stop at a light or get out of the car then I flood almost automatically with out being able to stop it, I don't have problems going when sitting down and stopped or at a desk at work or at home.
    I even pee sitting down on my toilet so I can empty better then if I was standing up.
    I don't know if it's nerves or just an automatic response to being in motion.

is this common? or do you guys have similar things happen?

It's basically the same for me too. Its hard enough for me to relax enough to wet sitting down. Whenever im driving I have to push it out. I may lean back a little or pick my butt up off the seat slightly but with a couple forced spurts I'm usually able to get a small stream going.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I can rarely wet while driving. I think there are too many other things going on for me to focus on it enough. Sometimes when out on an open highway with the cruise control set I'm able to. I also don't usually have any problems wetting while sitting other places. Although I do have a bit of a shy bladder so if I am sitting in a conference or near other people I can also have trouble wetting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mentioned this elsewhere, but when you sit, it's almost like the release switch tell them not to go but I think it's really a pressure on something that obstruct the natural flow of things. That is why when you have been sitting awhile and you have to go, standing up releases that and you go freely.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's even more simpler than that. When you're sitting on a chair, you're also sitting on your urethra. That presses it closed, and stops you from peeing. Obviosly a toilet doesn't do that, so that's why it's easy to pee on a toilet, but nowhere else.

When you get an urege to pee while sitting down, lean to one side. This will relase that pressure on your urethra, and it willcbe much easier to pee.

Well, I sort of had it right about the obstructing the natural flow of things. So why do I have a hard time pooping when laying on my side?

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperMark View Post
    Well, I sort of had it right about the obstructing the natural flow of things. So why do I have a hard time pooping when laying on my side?

Because you're used to having gravity help you. And, when on your side that gravity is slightly compressing one cheek closed. Also, sitting on a toilet naturally spreads the cheeks as it were. This opens things up even more for us, and makes it easier to go.

Makes sense!

Plus the colon naturally angles down between the legs, not out to the side.

I think it has more to do with the brain than pressure on the urethra. I used to have a lot of difficulty peeing while driving. I had to force it, until I became comfortable with it. Not, I just go, and it's a complete emptying of the bladder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk