AustinTheLionhearted

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Name: Austin
Species: Lion (Southwest African subspecies)

Looks:
Eyes (regressed): Blue (aqua)
Eyes (normal): Blue sunken (more hazel/dark, black ring around iris with mild bloodshot ring also around the iris)
Primary hair color and style (not referring to fur): Blonde (regressed), Brown (normal) - Roman Haircut (Both).
Stripes: No
Markings: Yes (Regressed only - Faint leopard-like spots on lower thighs and a couple spots on the arms near the paws)
Scars: No
Misc: Has canine teeth protruding from mouth when open (only one canine showing when regressed on top jaw).
Art style: Cartoon/Anime
Anthro or Feral: Anthro
Digigrade or Plantigrade: Plantigrade
Fur Color: Natural
Tail position (regressed): Near the ground (does not drag).
Tail position (Normal) : Upright and alert.

Normal: 20 years

Clothing:
Favorite Colors: Blue, Black or Red.
(Regressed Outfits)
Design preferences: Prefers Disney, Winnie the Pooh or Beatrix Potter Character designs, but will also enjoy Zelda. Usually though is dressed in whatever mom wants him to wear (sailor suits included).
Footed sleeper + diaper bulge (any design, but not pink or green)
Onesie/Shortall + diaper bulge (any design, but not pink or green)
T-shirt + diaper (any design, but not pink or green)
Pacifier: Any color or design other than pink or green. Isn't usually without one, unless feeding. Clipped to clothing to prevent losing it.
Diaper: Huggies or any brand with cloth like cover. Designs based off of preferences above or white generic. Will use Pampers in a pinch. If using name brands such as Huggies or Pampers use late 1990's designs.
Accompanied by: A Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit plushie in one paw and his caterpillar plushie (rattle) in the other. The caterpillar plushie (rattle) is small and fits into the paw. He hugs his Peter Rabbit plushie when he gets scared.
Barefoot: Yes - unless covered with sleeper. Will occasionally dress in booties matching his outfit when in a onesie.

(Normal Outfits)
Prefers to wear: polo shirts and jeans, t-shirt and shorts, or business casual - dislikes suits and tuxedoes, but will wear in a pinch. Will wear any color except pink or green with the exception being Zelda related T-shirts
Shoes depend on the situation:
Informal: sneakers (any color) (for long pants), brown leather two strap sandals (for shorts)
Business Casual: Black work shoes
Formal: black glossy dress shoes
Necklace: Wears either a crucifix or a replica of the Knights Cross of the Iron Cross (post de-nazification) in gold with oak leaves swords and diamonds.

Will occasionally dress regressed when feeling stressed.

Personality(General):
Likes (Regressed): Playing with others of similar age, Classical Music, eating Spaghetti, eating Chicken nuggets (3 pieces), eating ice cream(if given some), conversing with my plushies, hugs, parents, bath time, story time, lullabies, being breastfed, playing with my favorite caterpillar plushie/rattle, structured schedules, Disney.

Dislikes (Regressed): Loud Noises, soggy diapers, Noisy Crowds, Total Darkness, Bullies, Scary things, being alone, Strong smells.

Strengths(Regressed): Fearless when talking to others of same age, willing to take risks for adventures, Carefree Attitude, Innocence, Adventurous, Caring, Kind, Honorable.

Weaknesses (Regressed): Fearful when exposed to dislikes, lack of common sense, shy around new people, naive, vengeful, prideful, arrogant.

Likes: (Normal): Obsessively researching random topics, Classical Music, Church, Playing Games on the computer, building computers, writing computer programs, playing the bassoon, playing the piano, composing music, eating Italian food, eating Chinese food, eating anything chocolate, eating Meat and lots of it, eating ice cream, Anime (English sub), Associating with people three times my age, regressing when the going gets tough, doing well at school, following old English manner customs (mainly 19th century), history (specifically war), the principles of honor and justice, watching TV, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Conservatism, Right wing politics, Structured schedules, Big Band Jazz.

Dislikes (Normal): Loud Noises, Rap music, Current fashion fads, Noisy Crowds, bullies, dishonorable actions, Total Darkness, Political correctness, Left wing politics, Strong smells, too much light, bad grades (below B's), abuse from teachers/professors, Social Media (in general), people in my generation (generally), immature people, friends who betray me, Propaganda and red tape, Rock music (other than oldies), Slow jazz or repetitive jazz, injustices towards me, being prejudiced, taking unnecessary risks, stress, lack of sleep, being alone.

Strengths (Normal): Intelligent, Kind, Caring, Detail Oriented, Logical and Rational, Motivated to achieve goals, Efficient, Dedicated to the task at hand, Wise beyond years.

Weaknesses (Normal): Pessimist of people and of humanity, Being insecure, Socially Awkward, naive, prideful, arrogant, vengeful, not trustworthy of others, perfectionist, Depressed and stressed.

Personality (Overall):
Overall Personality (Regressed): Austin is a free-spirited and brave little man with a strong innocence about him. He is very kind and caring and wouldn't hesitate to help someone in distress or need. He does sometimes have problems with pride with other boys and from arrogance sometimes gets him into fights. He likes leading a group. Austin is also full of contradictions. He dislikes large noisy crowds. Austin does not like loud noises or strong unpleasant smells because it over stimulates him. He is also afraid of the dark which puts him in an uncomfortable position at night without a night light to guide him. He is shy around new people that are older than him and also gets very scared of bullies that seem to target him wherever he goes. When he needs something he gestures or babbles to get his mother's attention. When it's an emergency need though, he will cry. He is fussy at the dinner table if he doesn't get what he wants, but otherwise does not have many temper tantrums. He prefers an order to his day done exactly when and how he wants it done. He lacks a little common sense, but given a problem, he is most likely able to solve it.

Overall Personality (Normal): In this form, Austin is almost the polar opposite of his younger self. He is a pessimist on the topic of humanity and society, he does not trust people easily and it is harder for Austin to make friends. He still attempts to help people in need, and remains kind and gentle to those he is close to. He is very insecure and can have depression and anxiety issues. He will usually regress to his earlier form in order to combat it in a safe environment (i.e. at home). He has very many mature likes, and prefers company with people who share his interests (most likely people 2 to 3 times his age). His overall dislike of left-wing politics and other related topics is based off of his upbringing in a Conservative right-wing family. He has a strong moral compass, but tends to rely on morality and ethics to get him out of sticky situations which sometimes forces him to become a snitch at times - since he is duty bound by his honor code. This causes Austin to be hated by some people that are not as mature as him. After experiencing the horrors of his childhood at school he has become a negatively influenced perfectionist and also suffers from PTSD. Austin is very well read and knowledgeable. He is also a wise man beyond his years. He usually is more mature than his peers which cause him to be shunned from social gatherings. He is dedicated to his work as a Software developer and Enterprise server builder while also being a Devoted Anglican Christian. He also enjoys music and has even created some of his own compositions and many arrangements for small ensembles. He spends his leisure time reading books and internet official news articles, binge watching an anime series, Playing video games on the Wii or Computer, or even regressing when he feels down. He is outspoken and a little softer spoken than his younger self, but that in no way interferes with him voicing his opinion. He will lead a group when he knows the people are dependable, but with complete strangers he prefers either taking the supporting roles or doing it himself. Some of his fears in his regressed form still affect him now. He still is naive and arrogant, but given a problem he will be obsessed with solving it until it is done perfectly and on time(if not early).

End Notes: The profile picture is my best attempt at drawing this Fursona. Missing a few details, but It was the best I could do since I couldn't afford a professional person from FurAffinity.

Hi Austin. Since Austin is Anglican and likes music, does he like men and boy choir music? Renaissance music or some of the great Victorian Anglican anthems? I sure do. I used to sing in a very good men and boy choir in Princeton, N. J. and I sang for the English Speaking Union. I've noticed my plushies have similar tastes. They prefer quiet over noise unless it's music, but they are picky.

All of the above to be certain. Both the person and the fur side overlap in many ways. My range goes from Gregorian Chant to 1940's big band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back