• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianGal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hiya, I just joined. That is likely the opening line everyone uses huh?!? :laugh:
I am likely older than most, but don't let that scare you. I don't bite. :biggrin:

CanadianGal said:
Hiya, I just joined. That is likely the opening line everyone uses huh?!? :laugh:
I am likely older than most, but don't let that scare you. I don't bite. :biggrin:

Hi CanadianGal!

Don't worry, there's a decent number of members here who are 40 or 50 plus, and none of us are getting any younger (although I guess most of us wish we were from time to time!) so hopefully you wont feel left out.
What brings you to ADISC now? have you been in an ABDL community before? Do you have any particular hobbies or interests outside of the ABDL world?

Hi Canadian Gal. I am from Gatineau QC just the other side of the Ottawa river and talk about getting old that's me but I don't bite just a big baby.

MsClara said:
Hi CanadianGal!

What brings you to ADISC now? have you been in an ABDL community before? Do you have any particular hobbies or interests outside of the ABDL world?

Thanks for the welcome MsClara. I have been around ABDL communities off and on for about 20 years or more. I was bored and googled to see what was out there, and found this forum. I don't believe I have ever been here before. I hope I did the quote thingy right, I am a little rusty when it comes to forums. Outside the ABDL world I like what everyone else likes I guess, movies and music, and hanging out with friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Starrunner. I haven't been to Ottawa since I was a kidlet. The Tulip Festival sounds lovely. I will have to Google that and see if it is as pretty as my mind thinks it should be. :smile:

I watch any genre of movie really. Nothing scary though and I am not really into sci-fi.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi bn3baby Thanks for the lovely welcome.

CanadianGal said:

Welcome, I too am a fellow Canadian.

Might I ask if you have any favorite books? and who your favorite author is?

I'm from Saskatchewan.

Hi SnowBlitz I am not really that much of a reader. I did enjoy Harry Potter and The Hunger Games though.

Welcome. I'm not getting any younger either and at 54 I felt awkward at first, but ADISC is very accepting and I've found other members who are my age. Just jump in and spend some time here and you'll see. I've found the support and understanding to be very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadianGal said:

Hiya and welcome. I'm not Canadian but I am over 50, so it pleases me to see you join...especially since you have so many years into the 'scene'.

It will be interesting to hear your experiences and thoughs should you be willing to share your outlook with us.

Yes there are some of all ages. We are all a friendly group.

Hi Andrew and Trouble ... thanks for the welcome. It's nice to see some people who might have heard of The Beatles on this site. I look forward to making friends and having chats.

Hi Blue ... I didn't see you! *waves*

Hey welcome to the site! I am from Newfoundland

CanadianGal said:
Hi Andrew and Trouble ... thanks for the welcome. It's nice to see some people who might have heard of The Beatles on this site. I look forward to making friends and having chats.

I remember Elvis, too! In 1964, the Beatles arrived in the USA and changed the music scene again. Good times.

Hi CanadianGal,

Welcome! I am in the western part of Canada. I have been a little for more years than most of the people here are old...I don't know if that is a good thing...

The Beatles? Are they anything like Herman's Hermits?

@Moonshot your comment made me giggle. Remember a few years ago, Kayne did a song with Paul and all the 20 somethings were like hey who is this guy with kanye!??

Hi Canadian girl,
welcome to the group, firstly can i ask about any other interests or hobbies you have? do you work? Are you in a relationship and is your husband/partner,significant other supportive or not? If you need ideas look at the ADISC intro, rules and tips, there is a link at the top of the page. I remember the Beatles very well and got to see a them live a few times. There is a sub forum for Beatles lovers that you might want to look at.

Moonshot. Hermans Hermits had their first hit 2 years after the Beatles had started, it was a cover version of "I'm into something good", they were a good group that had a decent run but not in the same league as the Beatles.

@PCBaby

Thanks for the welcome. I have a lot of interests, the same as most people I guess, movies, music. I am not in a relationship nor have I ever really had one where the guy was supportive. In fact, most times they downright hated it, and had no problem telling me. There are people I was in a relationships with, that never even knew about this fetish side of me.

I hope to have a chance to chat to each of you. My mailbox awaits all of you. :)

Hi CanadianGal,
thanks for the reply, my late wife was a Nurse and knew i was incontinent when we first started going out, she was very supportive and when she was well enough would sometimes mummy me, which was so special especially as it didn't happen very often.

CanadianGal said:
@PCBaby

Thanks for the welcome. I have a lot of interests, the same as most people I guess, movies, music. I am not in a relationship nor have I ever really had one where the guy was supportive. In fact, most times they downright hated it, and had no problem telling me. There are people I was in a relationships with, that never even knew about this fetish side of me.

I hope to have a chance to chat to each of you. My mailbox awaits all of you. :)
A relationship with a diapered girl, that would be a dream come true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back