Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Canada

Talking Greetings from Canada

Hiya, I just joined. That is likely the opening line everyone uses huh?!?
    I am likely older than most, but don't let that scare you. I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Hi CanadianGal!

Don't worry, there's a decent number of members here who are 40 or 50 plus, and none of us are getting any younger (although I guess most of us wish we were from time to time!) so hopefully you wont feel left out.
    What brings you to ADISC now? have you been in an ABDL community before? Do you have any particular hobbies or interests outside of the ABDL world?

Welcome to the site. I am also from Ontario, Canada. I'm in Ottawa and we're just kicking off our tulip festival. You'll fit in fine here. There are a number of older members here, myself included, and they contribute regularly to this site.

Your profile says you like movies and music. What types do you enjoy the most?

Again, welcome aboard.

Hi Canadian Gal. I am from Gatineau QC just the other side of the Ottawa river and talk about getting old that's me but I don't bite just a big baby.

[QUOTE=MsClara;1451395]Hi CanadianGal!

What brings you to ADISC now? have you been in an ABDL community before? Do you have any particular hobbies or interests outside of the ABDL world?
    Thanks for the welcome MsClara. I have been around ABDL communities off and on for about 20 years or more. I was bored and googled to see what was out there, and found this forum. I don't believe I have ever been here before. I hope I did the quote thingy right, I am a little rusty when it comes to forums. Outside the ABDL world I like what everyone else likes I guess, movies and music, and hanging out with friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Starrunner. I haven't been to Ottawa since I was a kidlet. The Tulip Festival sounds lovely. I will have to Google that and see if it is as pretty as my mind thinks it should be.

I watch any genre of movie really. Nothing scary though and I am not really into sci-fi.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi bn3baby Thanks for the lovely welcome.

Welcome, I too am a fellow Canadian.

Might I ask if you have any favorite books? and who your favorite author is?

Hi SnowBlitz I am not really that much of a reader. I did enjoy Harry Potter and The Hunger Games though.

Welcome. I'm not getting any younger either and at 54 I felt awkward at first, but ADISC is very accepting and I've found other members who are my age. Just jump in and spend some time here and you'll see. I've found the support and understanding to be very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya and welcome. I'm not Canadian but I am over 50, so it pleases me to see you join...especially since you have so many years into the 'scene'.

It will be interesting to hear your experiences and thoughs should you be willing to share your outlook with us.