Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Trying to find a good ab print diaper which I can wear at night and. Not worry about it coming undone or side leaks during the night any help would be great thank you

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Cloth is the best as has around absorption

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

hampshirebaby said:

That seems to be the consensus on this site. Disposables do not have side padding.

I was really hoping for a disposable diaper because I live with others

alltimefun said:
Trying to find a good ab print diaper which I can wear at night and. Not worry about it coming undone or side leaks during the night any help would be great thank you

Crinklz. They are the most absorbent disposable diaper out there- by far. I have never had a problem withctheir tapes either. Although, after 12+ hours of wear and use they do start to clump and sag a bit.

I'll echo the sentiments of others here... disposables lack side absorption and the only way you can get any amount of leak protection is to go overkill on diaper thickness and try weird things like putting it on backward (since rear padding is wider in back than in front on many models of diapers) or wearing a whole size larger so you can wrap the padding around your hips a bit and have a lot of additional padding higher in the front. That, and go with diapers that have top-tier wicking capability. Remember, capacity isn't what's going to keep you dry, it's the ability to beat or at least break even with gravity in the fight. Liquids will just plain roll off high-sap padding until it has had a chance to start wicking. The Crinklz/Betterdry as suggested above are some of the best wicking diapers available that I've seen. Molicare are also very good and have wide padding.

hampshirebaby said:

cloth is the only real guarantee for side sleepers

I live with other non abdl to buy 2 or 3 cheap towels in the colour of the cloth you get and you can wrap up the wet one in a towel then just put the whole lot in wash then if they see you carrying it it's just towrls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back