"Little" TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember the name of the show, but ity was based around a family of dinosaurs and everytime the father dinosaur tried to interact with his baby son, all he got in response was "not the momma"

Well I really did liked the show Dragon tales :3

I loved Sesame Street back in the late '90s for knowing how to cater to toddlers and preschoolers.

thanks BabyDenise

Peewee's Playhouse, Mr. Rogers, Little Bill (It was before anyone suspected they were creepy.)

Eureka's Castle, Fraggle Rock, The Secret Life Of Toys, Gullah Gullah Island, Allegra's Window, Blue's Clues, Oobi, Under The Umbrella Tree, The Puzzle Place, In Between The Lions, Keano's Story Time, Reading Rainbow, Dudley The Dragon, Where In Time Is Carmin San Diego, Sesame Street, A Little Curious, Barney And Friends, the original Thomas And Friends, Theodore Tugboat, Cousin Cliff's Clubhouse (If you're not from Alabama, you probably haven't heard of it.) Bozo the clown had a show at one point, Mr. Wizard, Tumble Leaf, Squeak!, Shushybye, Tec The Tractor, Harry The Bunny, Welcome To Pooh Corner, Dumbo's Circus, Adventures In Wonderland, MMC, Kids Incorporated, Bear In The Big Blue House, Out Of The Box, most old Nickelodeon game shows, Power Rangers, CrasHBOx. Anyone notice I like things that take up actual space, and can be touched? Even Little Bill was tangible, because of the construction paper style stop motion animation. Construction paper can be touched. I like Doc McStuffins, and all her toys, but she's flat. It wasn't 'til I got older I started liking Science Court, The Magic School Bus, and School House Rock. Once flat was fun, which wasn't 'til about 7 or 8, there was a 2D show I believe was just called "Stanly." Then there was Katie & Orbie, Rocko, Animaniacs, Rugrats, Doug, Ren & Stimpy. I currently like Pinky Dinky Doo. Who remembers Stick Stickly? Weinerville? Anyone?

My winning formula is basically people in costumes, people out of costumes, puppets, and any kind of stop motion, besides Gumby, who creeps me right the hell out.

Though these shows do rocket me to Little bABy headspace, it's only because I genuinely like them.

Oh, and Dinosaurs! How could I forget?!

Last edited:
"Gumby" was on TV in the early 60's when I was a little boy.
It was one of the few TV shows Mom allowed me to watch, other than "Captain Kangaroo" and "Romper Room".

Eureka's Castle, Fraggle Rock, The Secret Life Of Toys, Gullah Gullah Island, Allegra's Window, Blue's Clues, Oobi, Under The Umbrella Tree, The Puzzle Place, In Between The Lions, Keano's Story Time, Reading Rainbow, Dudley The Dragon, Where In Time Is Carmin San Diego, Sesame Street, A Little Curious, Barney And Friends, the original Thomas And Friends, Theodore Tugboat, Cousin Cliff's Clubhouse (If you're not from Alabama, you probably haven't heard of it.) Bozo the clown had a show at one point, Mr. Wizard, Tumble Leaf, Squeak!, Shushybye, Tec The Tractor, Harry The Bunny, Welcome To Pooh Corner, Dumbo's Circus, Adventures In Wonderland, MMC, Kids Incorporated, Bear In The Big Blue House, Out Of The Box, most old Nickelodeon game shows, Power Rangers, CrasHBOx. Anyone notice I like things that take up actual space, and can be touched? Even Little Bill was tangible, because of the construction paper style stop motion animation. Construction paper can be touched. I like Doc McStuffins, and all her toys, but she's flat. It wasn't 'til I got older I started liking Science Court, The Magic School Bus, and School House Rock. Once flat was fun, which wasn't 'til about 7 or 8, there was a 2D show I believe was just called "Stanly." Then there was Katie & Orbie, Rocko, Animaniacs, Rugrats, Doug, Ren & Stimpy. I currently like Pinky Dinky Doo. Who remembers Stick Stickly? Weinerville? Anyone?

pretty much everyone of these shows mentioned is a favorite of mine. (and so much nostalgia especially with a lot of the 90's shows mentioned.)

BluefireJay05 said:
pretty much everyone of these shows mentioned is a favorite of mine. (and so much nostalgia especially with a lot of the 90's shows mentioned.)
I only watched Blues Clues and Bear in the Big Blue House. But Blues Clues was my thing!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I can't really get into most of the types of shows that are being mentioned here. I'm a REALLY impatient little guy and the slow pace of some of the shows for super little kids irritate the swear words out of me.

That said, I do love cartoons, but the ones aimed at a slightly older crowd.
Steven Universe is seriously the best show there is as far as I'm concerned.

BabyMax2000 said:
I only watched Blues Clues and Bear in the Big Blue House. But Blues Clues was my thing!!!!

Same!!!!!!! I had a Blue sleeping pillow!!!

BabyMax2000 said:
Same!!!!!!! I had a Blue sleeping pillow!!!

You replied to yourself...

Glitch said:
I can't really get into most of the types of shows that are being mentioned here. I'm a REALLY impatient little guy and the slow pace of some of the shows for super little kids irritate the swear words out of me.

To speak nothing of how creepy it is when the characters just stare at you for five to eight seconds while they wait for an answer.

Glitch said:

That said, I do love cartoons, but the ones aimed at a slightly older crowd.
Steven Universe is seriously the best show there is as far as I'm concerned.

Yup... me too.

Shows like My Little Pony and Steven Universe or even Disney movies though don't really put me in me in any more of a kiddy mode than normal though.

One thing I like is Sarah and Duck on Netflix. It's in the vein of slow paced show for little babs, but it's this wonderfully surreal quirky world with a kind of adult interesting edge that keeps me from screaming in bored frustration, while totally drifting into baby mode. Very nice while ... intoxicated!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Peewee's Playhouse, Mr. Rogers, Little Bill (It was before anyone suspected they were creepy.)

My winning formula is basically people in costumes, people out of costumes, puppets, and any kind of stop motion, besides Gumby, who creeps me right the hell out.

Though these shows do rocket me to Little bABy headspace, it's only because I genuinely like them.

Oh, and Dinosaurs! How could I forget?!
Man oh man, I forgot about how I loved Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Reading Rainbow, Rugrats and the occasional show of The Magic School Bus as well. By the way, has anyone seen episodes of Fantastic Max? I heard its good, but I am on the fence as to if I want to watch it or not.

I recently discovered kidsclick TV. They have been rerunninh 90s cartoons on Saturday mornings and weekday mornings. It's like going back in time ��

Noddy, Toyland Detective...Caaaaaaase Closed!

I love Noddy and also The Floogles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back