Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Huggies

Default Favorite Huggies

Kinda thinking of picking up a pack of Huggies? Just for the fun of it. Wanna know which is people's favorite Huggies diaper. So have at it guys! Why do you, like it? What's your favorite?

If you can find Overnights size 6 in bags, get that. The absorbency is fantastic. Otherwise, get Snug & Dry, which is the same size, just with less SAP. Avoid Little Movers, as they're shorter.

...but Huggies are universally smaller and less stretchy than Pampers, so don't expect to wear these in any normal way.

I like the Overnights, largest sizes of course. Goodnites if that counts. The overnights have Mickey on them currently, if you get an old pack/box it could be Winnie the Pooh, which I liked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    I like the Overnights, largest sizes of course. Goodnites if that counts. The overnights have Mickey on them currently, if you get an old pack/box it could be Winnie the Pooh, which I liked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    If you can find Overnights size 6 in bags, get that. The absorbency is fantastic. Otherwise, get Snug & Dry, which is the same size, just with less SAP. Avoid Little Movers, as they're shorter.

...but Huggies are universally smaller and less stretchy than Pampers, so don't expect to wear these in any normal way.
    Sounds like I'll probably go for that. Do you know of any retail stores that would have bags? I only see boxes and cases.

Of the ones out there now; I like the pull on ones with Tigger in them. When I was 16 and started wearing diapers again for reasons; I once wore the Huggies for Him size XL baby blue colored ones. Only thing I can find that is similar to them now is the new version of the DC Idyl diaper But I am kind of skeptical of that company.

Walmart has boxes. I know that. Bags, no idea, I haven't looked but perhaps Target, or a grocery store would be more likely, but would probably not have the larger sizes.

I've seen bags of Huggies OverNites at a local Rite Aid. One diaper I've always kind of wanted to try but was never able to. Of course now that my mom knows it's easier, wonder if Rite Aid still has those Winnie the Pooh ones...

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink9 View Post
    Do you know of any retail stores that would have bags? I only see boxes and cases.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM
    I haven't looked but perhaps Target, or a grocery store would be more likely, but would probably not have the larger sizes.
    I did see bags of Overnites 6 at our Target store a few months ago, but I've been back since and haven't seen them, so...

I haven't seen them anywhere else (in bags, that is) for quite a while. A few years ago, they were in every grocery store in my area. Frustrating!

If you're determined to have them, you might have to grit your teeth and order some through Amazon or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I did see bags of Overnites 6 at our Target store a few months ago, but I've been back since and haven't seen them, so...

I haven't seen them anywhere else (in bags, that is) for quite a while. A few years ago, they were in every grocery store in my area. Frustrating!

If you're determined to have them, you might have to grit your teeth and order some through Amazon or something.
    Just found everything I want on Amazon. Gonna order them from there at some point.

The Little Mover's are highly absorbent since they have this "Dry-Touch" liner. It pulls wetness from the surface of the diaper into it's core very rapidly. On the downside they are a fair bit smaller than Snug an Dry.