• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notes

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
You may not view this post, you may not reply to this post, you may not follow my instructions, you may not welcome me at any time.

Hello, I am fairly new to this site and have been lurking around the past few days, I am an avid lover conversation on any topic that peaks my interest and of course a fan of the entire abdl scene.

I also enjoy writing and roleplaying in detail though it may be unlikely I will post any of my works here, feel free to send me a message if you want to chat about anything (especially the garden goblins roaming my lawn) and I will be happy to reply.

Notes said:
You may not view this post, you may not reply to this post, you may not follow my instructions, you may not welcome me at any time.

We may do those things, on the other hand, we may not....

What is a garden goblin?

Welcome to ADISC :)

Welcome to the site. Do you have any interests or hobbies you could share with us?

Notes said:

Hello, I am fairly new to this site and have been lurking around the past few days, I am an avid lover conversation on any topic that peaks my interest and of course a fan of the entire abdl scene.

I also enjoy writing and roleplaying in detail though it may be unlikely I will post any of my works here, feel free to send me a message if you want to chat about anything (especially the garden goblins roaming my lawn) and I will be happy to reply.

Hello welcome to ADISC.

I love roleplay too. Maybe we can do it together sometimes. And beside that any hobbies or interests?

Enjoy your stay at ADISC and see you around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back