Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My regular clothes get washed and ironed by me but on the days when I don't tumble dry my clothes due to bad weather, I can't always predict what kind of weather it's going to be and more often than not at the moment, the weather is going to be nice enough to hang my washing outside to dry.

The thing is I have some clothes I am going to want to wash but I don't want my dad and his gf seeing them as they are little kiddish and they never seen me wear them before.

I can wash my clothes in the sink but I have been told not to hang my washing in my bedroom because it can cause mould, I just don't know how to wash them without them being discovered, I'm not sure if I can get away with drying them on my radiator or not. I can't not wear them either!

What do you think I should do?

A. Dry them on my radiator
B. Wash the clothes with the others and hope they don't notice (e.g. Hang my ab washing in between my normal washing
C. Tell them about the washing and tell them I wear them when nobody can see me and ask if I can hang it out in a way that other poeple can't see them
D. Quick wash and tumble dry them when they go for their darts match

I bring my ab cloths to a Laundromat away from my house xD but if that's not an option I'd go with B. Wash the clothes with the others and hope they don't notice (e.g. Hang my ab washing in between my normal washing

They go for a darts match every Thursday and come home earliest 11 and go out at 8 o'clock, the quick wash goes on for half an hour, maybe if I can put it on as soon as they leave, when the wash finishes maybe I can tumble dry it then, which would proberally give me 2-3 hours to wash an dry it, plus I
L need to iron which I will just take the ironing board upstairs with me, bingo! I think that's a better idea, what do you think?

Not sure how long it takes to tumble dry and if you need to put anything else other than clothes to dry my clothes, obviously needing washing powder when I wash my clothes!

My mom washes my clothes, we go to the laundromat weekly.... perks of being open about my ABDL side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you just hang them on a hanger in your closet and make sure there is enough air flow, they won't get moldy. Do this if they need to air dry, otherwise you can tumble dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelic said:
I can wash my clothes in the sink but I have been told not to hang my washing in my bedroom because it can cause mould

I don't think I have any mould. I usually point a fan at the clothes, but I can only do one or two things at a time.

I live in like shared youth housing but I have my own little apartment, but I still use the Landry everyone else uses. But like others have said, color of cloths hides what stuff is, and drying well.....I had someone hang my onsie and mickey mouse blanket up once. Also you can hang you onsie in a way that the other clothes hid it but that aint the Best in case you "parents" take your washing in. If it was me id dry them by the radiator which I'm guessing is a heater. I live in Australia so meanings a little different.

lilkayden said:
I bring my ab cloths to a Laundromat away from my house xD but if that's not an option I'd go with B. Wash the clothes with the others and hope they don't notice (e.g. Hang my ab washing in between my normal washing

I also take my clothes to the laudromat but I mix my baby clothes with my the rest of my clothes so nobody will notice.

- - - Updated - - -

ShippoFox said:
I don't think I have any mould. I usually point a fan at the clothes, but I can only do one or two things at a time.

you can always use a large plastic bin to stop the water from getting on the floor while the clothes dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back