Anyone fly in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says, has anyone flown in diapers. I did once, this will be my first international trip wearing. They do set off the scan unit, and they wand you. Curious to see if they go more in depth with an international trip. Anyone ever receive extra screening while wearing?

Cool, what kind of diapers make you fly.😉

Pretty common topic of discussion here (there's lots of old threads to read about it), but the short answer is that yes, many of us do for pleasure, and others (like me) don't really have a choice but to fly diapered!

The consensus is that you PROBABLY won't receive extra screening if you A) Don't act like you have something to hide, or are up to something and B) don't go through wet.

Well I generally flap my hands that kinda lifts me off the ground.....

Jokes aside I have not, but it is something I would like to try.

I've flown diapered a few times but have only been through security diapered once. It didn't set off any alarms, but I think my nervousness made me swear a little under my diaper on my extreme lower back and that showed up on the scan. They just padded my lower back which would have been the very top of the back of my diaper, found nothing and cleared me to go through.

Yep fly every week. Diapers on every time. Like others said, just be confident and don't look nervous. I have been pulled out and searched tpo the point of even removing my diaper one time as the cops they brought in thought it might be drugs. It happens and you go about your day. Most times though I just walk through and find a bar.

Yup pretty common thread just do a search. But yes just travelled all the way from Orlando to Sydney in diapers no issues

Yes, we've done this thread thousands of times.

I've flown diapered quite a bit and never been searched or received any extra attention. It wouldn't bother me if I did.

If riding in a plane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming. With that said, yes, I have truly gone flying (though most call it skydiving) while diapered. I have also been on commercial airplane flights while diapered.

I like to change when I'm through security b ut some airports, you have to seek assistance to use the disabled bathroom and other times, they're open. I like to change in them. Had a 5 hour flight last summer so changed. Only to get an upgrade to Business... I had a baggy T-Shirt on so no one noticed it under my shorts...

I jumped out of a plane wearing my diapers...so I did fly for about a minute before I had to pull my parachute because the ground was speeding towards me. By the way, the diaper did little to help me out, probably because it was wet and heavy.

AnalogRTO said:
If riding in a plane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming. With that said, yes, I have truly gone flying (though most call it skydiving) while diapered. I have also been on commercial airplane flights while diapered.

Riding in a boat is floating, just as riding in a plane is flying. Skydiving is falling.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice part is I do not care if people notice. I don't know anyone in peru, or the departure airport.

I shall be flying to the U.S. this Summer the first time since I became dependant on wearing nappies or large incontinence pads.

I have never had problems wearing diapers and going though the security stuff, my camera and light meter caused more problems then my diapers have, I have heard to go though the check point in a dry diaper as some say a wet diaper will show up if they to an x-ray back scatter scan or body scan, I decided to wear on aircraft after a trip to Las Vegas with my step parents with out a diaper on, I came so close to wetting my self, the pain was unbearable and I could not get to the damned bathroom as my stepdad was in the way, so after that I always wear when flying and well I am 24/7 now so I don't have the option anymore to go with out a diaper

I fly in diapers as a pilot I have worn them numerous occasions and they have been not only comfortable but very useful on extended cross country flights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to.

What do you do about changing on a longer flight?

Aren't you worried about smelling of pee in the confined space of a plane?

Last edited:
drnkrdnck said:
Cool, what kind of diapers make you fly.😉

Cool, what kind of diapers make you fly.

Dunno, but my wife used panty liners with wings

if you drink enough water your pee does not have a notable smell that others will pick up on, I even asked my best friends to let me know if they could smell anything and they never have, just drink water and keep hydrated, and avoid alcohol while in flight and wear a good quality diaper

PlotTwist said:
Pretty common topic of discussion here (there's lots of old threads to read about it), but the short answer is that yes, many of us do for pleasure, and others (like me) don't really have a choice but to fly diapered!

The consensus is that you PROBABLY won't receive extra screening if you A) Don't act like you have something to hide, or are up to something and B) don't go through wet.

Yep, same here. It's common, and commonly won't cause any problems.

Spaz said:
I jumped out of a plane wearing my diapers...so I did fly for about a minute before I had to pull my parachute because the ground was speeding towards me. By the way, the diaper did little to help me out, probably because it was wet and heavy.

I think quite a few people would be grateful for having a diaper on when exiting an airplane at altitude... for (1) reason or another (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back