• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm jamila

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamila

Banned
Hello

Like all of you I’m complicated but…

I’m here because I want to be a member of a forum like this which might be ‘enough said’ but I know that you want to know more so…

I don’t know what I am. I never have, and I now know that I never will know what I am, but I think I can safely call myself a childlike diaper-loving sissy. I’m very attracted to women but I can’t have sexual relations with them because I want sex as a heterosexual woman even though I’m not attracted to men (though I do use them in my fantasies as a heterosexual woman) I will not use the 'A' word but I think that typology does exist, but in a different form to the conventional one which was idiotic, narrow-minded, and utterly implausible.

Growing up I thought that I was a girl trapped in a boy’s body, but now I know that nothing about any of us is that simple. It now seems to me at sixty-one that I wanted to be a girl so much I just refused to grow up to be a man - the thought of which absolutely horrifies me.

One day I might wish I was like Kaley Cuoco … a pretty young woman in a pretty pink dress, and the next day I might want to be a little girl in a pretty yellow sundress playing with her dolls. I had an absolutely adorable doll that I bought when I was thirty-two, and I wish that I had kept her because I want a doll again after twenty-nine years without one. I hate taking my dummy out of my mouth to eat and drink when I’m at home and when I’m out I usually feel like I’m missing something important like my wallet but it’s my pacifier of course.

I like to imagine that Kaley is wearing a Prevail belted shield and plastic (bikini) europants under her pretty pink dress because I certainly would be if I was her because I love to wet myself even if only a little when I can’t wear a Molicare maxi slip like I do at night.

I’m retired on a disability pension because fifty-eight years of wanting to be a girl has done my head in, but I still like to have a baby’s bottle of chocolate milk at night so life’s still worth living. And later this year I’m going to buy a twenty-five foot yacht so I can go cruising again. And yes, I will sail along with my pacifier in my mouth so I don’t see how I can realistically call myself an ‘adult’ even though I don’t identify as being a ‘little’.

I cannot decide if I would prefer to be Scarlett Johansson or Anna Faris, but I do know that I never have and definitely don’t want to be me.

Being Anna Faris as a thirteen year old might be really nice because I love growing breasts, which I have done twice in my life because…

I’m complicated and life is strange. And I'm an A cup but I want to be a small B which I can hide when I'm out in the real world. If there really are multiverses do any of you know where my Earth is and how I get there?

Love & kisses
Jamila

Hi and welcome to the site. Yes your are complicated, but you're in good company on this site. I suspect that most of us are complicated. I hope you'll feel comfortable to become involved in the threads and discussions. It will help us to get to know you better, and you know us. Welcome.

Thanks dogboy. It didn't take much reading to become comfortable with this community and the issues involved given that I have been grappling with so many of them for 58 years.

Peace jamilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back