How to make goodnites babyish

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowisstupid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a pack of large girls goodnites and would like to know how to make them babyish and thicker i also have 4t-5t pull ups if that can be used in any way all suggestions welcome

Just wear a diaper

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

wowisstupid said:
I have a pack of large girls goodnites and would like to know how to make them babyish and thicker i also have 4t-5t pull ups if that can be used in any way all suggestions welcome
unless you are a twig, they serve virtually no use to you save for stuffers.

I tried that once when I was 9 and had GoodNites—I took some of the plastic egg wrappers from our Paas Easter egg decorating kits and used them as landing strips. Needless, to say, it didn't work out very well—I taped 'em on the wrong way round.

Stuff the GoodNites with a Pull-Ups, yup, only the Pull-Ups will probably be really wet, but its gonna be much thicker, you can also get some GoodNites True-Fit Inserts and use them in your GoodNites, this will truely boost their capacity and since the inserts aren't waterproof, the pee will just through it and into the goodnites padding.

Peel off the outer fabric cover and add some Real Fit inserts to make them thicker.

wowisstupid said:

The best way is to cut off the sides and use them in an actual adult diaper.

Slomo said:
The best way is to cut off the sides and use them in an actual adult diaper.
yeah otherwise they serve no purpose aside from putting on large plushes.

aren't they babyish anyway?

sambus said:
aren't they babyish anyway?

It really amazes me what some people will try to go through in these cases to fit into baby diapers when there are so many options for good adult baby diapers now.

rennecfox said:
It really amazes me what some people will try to go through in these cases to fit into baby diapers when there are so many options for good adult baby diapers now.

It's not my thing but I have friends who do want adult-sized replicas of current baby diapers. There's nothing that really satisfies that demand and Cloth Cushies aren't even available anymore. There's also the appeal of using something that a baby uses, which is the only appeal that modern baby diapers have for me.

Trevor said:
It's not my thing but I have friends who do want adult-sized replicas of current baby diapers. There's nothing that really satisfies that demand and Cloth Cushies aren't even available anymore. There's also the appeal of using something that a baby uses, which is the only appeal that modern baby diapers have for me.

Thats true, but its impossible to experience the same experience a baby is going to get wearing something that they could never hope to fit properly. Yeah some slimmer members of the community can squeeze in but they are still going to leak if they move too much, that for me would kind of be a buzz kill if I cared about such characteristics.

rennecfox said:
Thats true, but its impossible to experience the same experience a baby is going to get wearing something that they could never hope to fit properly. Yeah some slimmer members of the community can squeeze in but they are still going to leak if they move too much, that for me would kind of be a buzz kill if I cared about such characteristics.

It's an imperfect world. We make the best accommodations we can. I'm pretty happy with ABDL diapers as they stand or are likely to develop in the near future. They're already so much better than what I ever thought I'd have I feel almost embarrassed to ask for something else. For anyone who needs that modern baby diaper style to be happy, the market is lacking. If someone gets their best satisfaction from stretching a real baby diaper so they can wear it, I'm sure as heck not going to try to tell them they're wasting their time. I hope before too long, we'll have products that can make those ABDLs as happy with their diapers as I am.

Last edited:
I agree totally with the last three posts. As a 'little' I would love to be able to wear 'real' baby nappies, but that is not an option. I must admit I used to love the pattern on 'Kimbies' (which became Huggies) some forty years ago because the wetness indicator were so damn cute. I actually started out as a DL by using Kimbies as stuffies in my underwear. I have actually just put on my very first disposable with prints that arrived today. I ordered the Bambino Bianco Ultrastretch because I'm not into prints (unless they are cute ducks and butterflies perhaps) but I was sent the Magnifico instead. It is an excellent diaper and I will never buy another Molicare again having tried these, but I do not find the prints at all babyish. I think I would find the all white Bianco more babyish than green baby dinosaur prints.

The main problem with adult baby diapers is their totally overpriced, yup they certainly worth it, but its why I'll probably never have the chance to wear them, I can't afford them, I dream about them, but I'll never be able to afford them anytime soon, being on welfare for life isn't something fun every day...

CodyBaby said:
The main problem with adult baby diapers is their totally overpriced, yup they certainly worth it, but its why I'll probably never have the chance to wear them, I can't afford them, I dream about them, but I'll never be able to afford them anytime soon, being on welfare for life isn't something fun every day...

You mix up the word overpriced with the word expensive. Manufacturers are shooting to fill a niche market and trying to make a profit. You have to consider this, they are selling a product that not everybody wearing adult diapers would even consider as the association with adult babies or diaper lovers is something they wish to steer clear of. Making a high quality diaper that is profitable and cater to adult babies is a balancing act, some of them want cloth backed, some plastic, some want really sissy prints, some just want baby prints... ect and theres no hard fast numbers of what everyone wants, you're not going to have huge numbers out of anyone group compared with the population as a whole so you can't reasonably expect low prices for a somewhat custom premium product. You can't make a major line that isn't costly to produce and maintain equipment by selling it for the price prevail generics go for cause at the end of the day you'd have a negative bottom line. People like Casey would love to make them available to people like you for the prices you want, but to be able to sustain a company over the long term that is impossible if they don't want to end the day filling for bankruptcy.

Last edited:
CodyBaby said:

Actually some aren't that expensive at all. The reason, they last and absorb a lot more.

As example. 3 confidry diapers last me 24 hours and cost about $4.50. Just 1 crinklz diaper lasts 24 hours under the same conditions and only costs $3.00.

As such, a crinklz ab diaper is actually cheaper than a crinklz dl diaper.

Slomo said:
Actually some aren't that expensive at all. The reason, they last and absorb a lot more.

As example. 3 confidry diapers last me 24 hours and cost about $4.50. Just 1 crinklz diaper lasts 24 hours under the same conditions and only costs $3.00.

As such, a crinklz ab diaper is actually cheaper than a crinklz dl diaper.

When you can afford them, you could think they aren't expensive, I have a very very tight income due to being on welfare (and nope they won't cover AB diapers for sure), I have 954$ each month, but after I pay everything, I only have around 320$ left for the month (that if I don't have an electric bill to pay, every 2 months I have around 130$ electric bill to pay), I wish I could afford premium adult diapers, but their prices is in US$, unless I order from Rearz.ca which have real nice diapers, but I would never be able to dream about ordering them anytime soon.

I have recently rediscovered Pampers. They are amazing diapers! They have a greater capacity then the large Goodnites. In my experience Goodnites routinely start leaking at about 12 ounces when walking whereas Pampers are usually good for at least 16 ounces walking, and often don't leak while sitting with around 12 ounces in them because they fill up the front first. Using them with comfortable extensions gives you the option of changing pull-up style or diaper style. Diaper style comes in handy in public restrooms so you don't have to remove your pants or shoes. They are easier to conceal when taking them into or out of restrooms than adult diapers. You also have the option of using them as pull ups so you can use the restrooms as intended. They are the softest diapers when wet I have tried. They have the best odor control I've experienced, but they do tend to give of a slight Pampers scent when wet, though some people will like that. Compared to adult diapers they of course need more frequent changing, but whether or not that is a problem depends on your particular situation and how much enjoyment you get out of changing.

Last edited:
CodyBaby said:
When you can afford them, you could think they aren't expensive, I have a very very tight income due to being on welfare (and nope they won't cover AB diapers for sure), I have 954$ each month, but after I pay everything, I only have around 320$ left for the month (that if I don't have an electric bill to pay, every 2 months I have around 130$ electric bill to pay), I wish I could afford premium adult diapers, but their prices is in US$, unless I order from Rearz.ca which have real nice diapers, but I would never be able to dream about ordering them anytime soon.

I'm incontinent and only go through 1 case per month. They are also only $120 per case. This is what I'm talking about, confidry is cheaper than you'd think when you look at their cost per day, not cost per diaper.

And this means you're in luck. You can afford them after all. A d as I've said before, when you're incontinent, the have a higher priority than even an electric bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back