Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to make goodnites babyish

Default How to make goodnites babyish

I have a pack of large girls goodnites and would like to know how to make them babyish and thicker i also have 4t-5t pull ups if that can be used in any way all suggestions welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wowisstupid View Post
    I have a pack of large girls goodnites and would like to know how to make them babyish and thicker i also have 4t-5t pull ups if that can be used in any way all suggestions welcome
    unless you are a twig, they serve virtually no use to you save for stuffers.

I tried that once when I was 9 and had GoodNites—I took some of the plastic egg wrappers from our Paas Easter egg decorating kits and used them as landing strips. Needless, to say, it didn't work out very well—I taped 'em on the wrong way round.

Stuff the GoodNites with a Pull-Ups, yup, only the Pull-Ups will probably be really wet, but its gonna be much thicker, you can also get some GoodNites True-Fit Inserts and use them in your GoodNites, this will truely boost their capacity and since the inserts aren't waterproof, the pee will just through it and into the goodnites padding.

Peel off the outer fabric cover and add some Real Fit inserts to make them thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by wowisstupid View Post
    The best way is to cut off the sides and use them in an actual adult diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    The best way is to cut off the sides and use them in an actual adult diaper.
    yeah otherwise they serve no purpose aside from putting on large plushes.

Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    aren't they babyish anyway?
    It really amazes me what some people will try to go through in these cases to fit into baby diapers when there are so many options for good adult baby diapers now.