ABDL wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleEllis

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anybody have any wants while in little space or just generally? Or do you have certain triggers to get you into little space.

I tend to find that is start to use grabby hands when i start to feel little and want my paci so much. It is annoying when I am with my friends who know i am a little and i go to reach something and start to do grabby hands. It is super embarrassing when they offer me my pacifier because they no i want it.

Same to me. Sometimes wish my paci and can't... because I'm ABDL unfriendly ambience.

<----guilty of grabby hands

If grabby hands is when you sorta dont use you fingers then yeaah thats what Also do. I'll also move a bit....slower and limit how I move in a sense. Another want or need is attention.

I want my bottle and toys when I'm in my little space. I can't feel little without toys.

LifeGoesOn223 said:
If grabby hands is when you sorta dont use you fingers then yeaah thats what Also do. I'll also move a bit....slower and limit how I move in a sense. Another want or need is attention.

for me, grabby hands is opening and closing my hands in a grabbing motion, while reaching out for what it is that I want(which is usually out of reach without having to get up), to indicate to her without speech. It happens pretty naturally for me in little mode.

exactly the same with me, i just cant reach stuff naturally too, i am small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back