Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Has anyone tried them yet?

Just heard about them, and fell in love. Immediately bought the 3 pack and they'll be here on Tuesday ^^

Where do you buy them

They look very similar to the babypants classic and it's tuesday! Did you get them today, and if so....how are they?

keep us updated!!!

The pink one looks identical to the one I got on Etsy. It came with a silicone Nuk 6 teat, but I had to replace it with a Nuk 5 because my mouth is so small. Personally I like it, the shield is a good size, and it's very easy to swap the teats out and put back together. If you're comfortable with the Nuk 6, it seems like a decent one to go for to me.

I got them yesterday and they're really nice! If you've tried their smaller versions and liked them then this is right up your alley.

Very cute in comparison to the baby pants classic and I like the feel of this matte plastic more than the BP. Feels higher quality (IMO)
The dirt and dust shield is nice too! Added little (and hygienic) value in my opinion.

Definitely worth the price. They come in pastel pink,p blue, lavender, p green, white, and black I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back