When and where is it?

We are first one here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
When and where is it?

October in east Pennsylvania. I think.

I am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be volunteering there! I can't wait to meet all the cool people!

I wouldn't ever go to something like that. I'm way to shy, conservative about revealing much about myself, and going in person to such an event is pretty much outing myself. I also can't reveal the fact that I'm AB/DL/Little etc to my parents which would also prevent me from going because I might not be able to come back.

I'll be there.

mayhem said:
October in east Pennsylvania. I think.

Doh, too far north for me to travel to. And to cold too.

If you still have to keep your parents apprised of your movements, just tell them you are going to a anime/gaming con. I always mention the talent show, the singing I lead -- we'll have a sea shanty party, of course, at teddycon -- and if I bring lots of stuff, it's for costumes for the costume contest, or gaming equipment.

What is this? Is it a diaper convention?

rennecfox said:
What is this? Is it a diaper convention?

Nope, that would be a diapercon. This one is for teddy bears.

Going to TC was last year was the best thing I ever did, I met and made so many good friends, I still talk to them almost daily today, I can't wait till October to do it again!!!
I was so worried that I would be nervous / introverted, exactly the opposite happened, I had a blast, was with like minded people, whether just dl, or ab, or a big... it was just so much fun and never felt so relieved, actually I'm more thankful because I realized that there are a shit ton more people just like me in real life, no behind a computer screen

That actually looks like a lot of fun. If I ever move into my own independent place where I don't have to keep people apprised of where I'm going and what I'm doing, I'm definitely going!

I'm new here (although not new to being an AB) and this will be my first event. I'm really nervous but excited.

Hi Lilmissy this is my wife and I first even to. Are you going alone or have a buddy?

Something like this would be fun for me to attend with "Howard Hug" Bear.
But, for me the issue is funds to be able to attend this.

it sounds like a fun time but like caitianx I don't have the money to go. one day if I have the money I would like to go to one of these.

Start putting a dollar a day in a jar and buy the time next year registration opens you will be able to purchase and then keep doing it for gas money up until the trip. Anyone can do it if you plan way in advance and it makes it that much more exciting if you worked for it to make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back