Thread: Apology thread

MassIncon

Default Apology thread

Just writing to apologize to those I offended in the Trump thread. I took it to far. I stand firm in my beliefs but I fly off the handle too easily. I was also rude to a mod so I'm sorry for that. I don't know if it's my aspergers or what but is not an excuse. I'm sorry.

I'll be deactivating my account.

Quote Originally Posted by MassIncon View Post
    Just writing to apologize to those I offended in the Trump thread. I took it to far. I stand firm in my beliefs but I fly off the handle too easily. I was also rude to a mod so I'm sorry for that. I don't know if it's my aspergers or what but is not an excuse. I'm sorry.

I'll be deactivating my account.
    Well, I appreciate you taking the time to apologise. It's not good to have a go at the mods! But hey, shit happens, and people do things they regret... and we move on. An apology goes a long way.

Don't feel you have to deactivate your account unless you want to. Be nice and I'm sure no one will hold any grudges.

Good on you. Hard to admit mistakes, even harder to comfront them. I was not involved in the thread but you have done the right thing.

It's easy to fly off the handle when you feel very strongly about a subject and you find you're in the minority. It can be frustrating. I've been there myself.

I think you've made made a very sincere apology and that you should give yourself and the forum another chance. If everyone here closed there account after a heated debate that got out ofhand, we'd have about two members left. In my experience, everyone will have forgotten the argument in a few months time and moved onto other topics. We make mistakes, we learn from them, and then we move on. Hope you'll stay.