siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone

Through I would share why I think getting read of you stuffies is not a good idea.

The use of Stuffies. (A stuffed animal or plush toy)

Essentialism is a belief that things have a set of characteristics which make them what they are. This is the view that every entity has a set of attributes that are necessary to its identity and function. George Lakoff put it "... make the thing what it is, and without which it would be not that kind of thing".

Yes I know I have a hard time getting to grip with the defecation as well, but what I am saying and what I understand essentialism to mean is that us Little can become very attached to a objet like a stuffed toy.

To us Little a stuffie is something that is very real and is so much more than just a stuffed toy. It is our comforter, and our confident, out be test friend. If a Little one lose there stuffie that they have become attached to then they will go through a time of grief and they will never forget the stuffie, the worst posable thing someone can do is through a Littles stuffie away, it is almost a unforgivable sin.

My first stuffie was a rabbit called Gus.

Gus was all way with me even through my teen age years he sat on the shelf and was with me through the time I tried to fit into society's norms as an adult. Was there through my depression and breakdown.

So what happened to Gus I thought I could be “normal” whatever that is and I gave a lot of thing that I was holding on to away and Gus was one of thoughts things that went. So if you ever see a threadbare rabbit with blue trousers and white feet and paws and cloth brown eyes. Please getting him for me.

OK I now have Peter and Rex and a few more.

If you are a caregiver you need to treat each stuffie as a person know their names and what sex they are. This will be so important to a Little as it show you care about them and there friends.

This is story by a little called Mini max kiddo, and it show the important of a stuffie is to us Littles.

Mini max kiddo put the on his tumbler account and he gave me permission to put his story in the book I am still working on.

Keep finding thing to add. Anyway I sour he won’t mine me sharing hear.

Mini max kiddo

Don’t underestimate bond and the love between a kid and his or hers teddy.

When I was little I received a package from, hmm I think it was the neighbours daughter. She had been out traveling and had taken home a present for me.

When I opened the package I found a Simba plush inside.
He’s been my bestest friend ever since, and I of course named him Simba like in the lion king.

I have always liked teddies, and I also have some other one from back when my parents picked me up in Columbia when I was 1 years old but it’s so old that I don’t dare to play to much with it.

It’s incredible how such a simple gift as a teddy can mean so much to a person as my Simba doses to me I love him so much! He’s been there when I was in kindergarten and when I started my first school day. When bullies picked on me, or when I was ill and had to go to the hospital, or when we were going on vacation. He was always there somewhere.

It’s really cool looking back at old photos of me and notice he’s often around somewhere in the pictures.

He has dried so many tears away from my cheek and been there in lonely dark times when I was down.

When I was little I actually lost him for a little while when I was traveling to the cabin we had in Norway. I was heartbroken.

My parents gave me another stuffie and I loved that one to, but it was no Simba and I cried myself to sleep every night and my mom had called around to the places where we had been to hear if anyone had found it, but no luck.

Then when we finally had to go home again and we were at the train station where we had been when we travelled up to the cabin before. my mom went to ask around to see if any of the people working at the train station had found him, and there was some guy there that had found him and kept him safe and had seen me with him.

So I got it back again. I was soooo happy, it meant the world to me to get him back. I haven’t lost him since then, and I never will. if the house was burning I’d run in and get him for sure!

He’s like my big bro or something. I know it’s silly because he’s so much smaller than me, but I always kind of thought of him as a big brother or something like that, and I love him so much. I promised him that I’d never outgrow him and I never have, and I never will.

I don’t know if that’s because I’m an Adult Baby, Little or so. But I do know one thing, I’ll never stop loving him. He’s the coolest and I still talk to him and share my secrets or tell if there is a rowdy person at work that’s annoying me.

I also talked with him when I got my first crush. He he probably knows all my secrets, but I know he’ll never tell anyone else.

Once again, don’t underestimate the love between a kid and his or hers teddy. A teddy can mean the world to someone I know Simba doses to me.

Well that all for now forks.

Siysiy

I just like em because they are cute and something to cuddle.

yeh I got a very very special teddy he's called billy. I got hi when I was 2 I was in and out of hospital when I was younger and it was a present from the hospital Santa, and at the time I had a different teddy but for as long as I can remember I have had billy. I went though a stage when I tried being grown u. I put all my other teddies in the attic and I kept billy in the window and only used him when I was poorly. But then I found out I was a little and ever since I have slept with him I couldn't live without billy.

also I swapped my duvet for blankets and its 100x better

Why would anyone WANT to get rid of a stuffie?

I don't know what my first was, probably a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal. It doesnt even look like him to be honest lol. I didnt have that many when I was younger.
I had a Pongo from the dalmations, and some other generic mouse that I slept with a few times. I started using them to help support my back when in bed when I was around 12 and had scoliosis surgery later.

I was never into stuffed animals. I didnt start until about 2007 when I was 22. Got a real cute Winnie the Pooh as I was enamored by him after watching anything Winnie the Pooh related. I had started basically then. I was more getting into my "little side" at that point which is the main reason behind me suddenly being into this. I'm a fan of Mickey Mouse now and I have lots of related, like Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.
They help me cope with things, plus I like when my Friend has a story/personality behind them, and of course I've watched hundreds of related movies, tv shows, etc.

Damn siysiy, that's very adult and actually, well researched on your part. I suspect this came from another thread last night about having to throw out stuffies, and you probably read what I had to say, that for many of us, our plushies are real, at least in our fantasy world.

My wife and I were traveling to our summer cottage in Ontario and we stayed at a motel as it was an almost 16 hour trip. Our daughter who was quite young at the time, left her teddy bear, Mae-Mae at the motel. Needless to say, she was quite upset. The people at the motel had our home address, I guess from our check, so they boxed Mae-Mae and sent her home. We had a very pleasant surprise when we returned home after our three week vacation and our daughter was very happy.

Plushies are very important to children, and equally important to some of us, myself included.

I would probably be totally lost without my Doggy. He always listens to me, keeps my secrets, and accepts me as I am. He's also soft and fuzzy and warm and the perfect size for cuddling at bedtime. I've had him for sixteen years and will always love and cherish him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I went to an event in Melbourne last year called pax. I decided to not take my teddy and boy was that a mistake. The 3rd and last day of the event I was a mental mess I ended up leaving early and going home and cuddling with him for many hours. I also talk to my teddys when down, sad, happy, and all that and they listen but never criticise. They are my saviours.

siysiy said:

Hi everyone

Through I would share why I think getting read of you stuffies is not a good idea.

The use of Stuffies. (A stuffed animal or plush toy)

Essentialism is a belief that things have a set of characteristics which make them what they are. This is the view that every entity has a set of attributes that are necessary to its identity and function. George Lakoff put it "... make the thing what it is, and without which it would be not that kind of thing".

Yes I know I have a hard time getting to grip with the defecation as well, but what I am saying and what I understand essentialism to mean is that us Little can become very attached to a objet like a stuffed toy.

To us Little a stuffie is something that is very real and is so much more than just a stuffed toy. It is our comforter, and our confident, out be test friend. If a Little one lose there stuffie that they have become attached to then they will go through a time of grief and they will never forget the stuffie, the worst posable thing someone can do is through a Littles stuffie away, it is almost a unforgivable sin.

My first stuffie was a rabbit called Gus.

Gus was all way with me even through my teen age years he sat on the shelf and was with me through the time I tried to fit into society's norms as an adult. Was there through my depression and breakdown.

So what happened to Gus I thought I could be “normal” whatever that is and I gave a lot of thing that I was holding on to away and Gus was one of thoughts things that went. So if you ever see a threadbare rabbit with blue trousers and white feet and paws and cloth brown eyes. Please getting him for me.

OK I now have Peter and Rex and a few more.

If you are a caregiver you need to treat each stuffie as a person know their names and what sex they are. This will be so important to a Little as it show you care about them and there friends.

This is story by a little called Mini max kiddo, and it show the important of a stuffie is to us Littles.

Mini max kiddo put the on his tumbler account and he gave me permission to put his story in the book I am still working on.

Keep finding thing to add. Anyway I sour he won’t mine me sharing hear.

Mini max kiddo

Don’t underestimate bond and the love between a kid and his or hers teddy.

When I was little I received a package from, hmm I think it was the neighbours daughter. She had been out traveling and had taken home a present for me.

When I opened the package I found a Simba plush inside.
He’s been my bestest friend ever since, and I of course named him Simba like in the lion king.

I have always liked teddies, and I also have some other one from back when my parents picked me up in Columbia when I was 1 years old but it’s so old that I don’t dare to play to much with it.

It’s incredible how such a simple gift as a teddy can mean so much to a person as my Simba doses to me I love him so much! He’s been there when I was in kindergarten and when I started my first school day. When bullies picked on me, or when I was ill and had to go to the hospital, or when we were going on vacation. He was always there somewhere.

It’s really cool looking back at old photos of me and notice he’s often around somewhere in the pictures.

He has dried so many tears away from my cheek and been there in lonely dark times when I was down.

When I was little I actually lost him for a little while when I was traveling to the cabin we had in Norway. I was heartbroken.

My parents gave me another stuffie and I loved that one to, but it was no Simba and I cried myself to sleep every night and my mom had called around to the places where we had been to hear if anyone had found it, but no luck.

Then when we finally had to go home again and we were at the train station where we had been when we travelled up to the cabin before. my mom went to ask around to see if any of the people working at the train station had found him, and there was some guy there that had found him and kept him safe and had seen me with him.

So I got it back again. I was soooo happy, it meant the world to me to get him back. I haven’t lost him since then, and I never will. if the house was burning I’d run in and get him for sure!

He’s like my big bro or something. I know it’s silly because he’s so much smaller than me, but I always kind of thought of him as a big brother or something like that, and I love him so much. I promised him that I’d never outgrow him and I never have, and I never will.

I don’t know if that’s because I’m an Adult Baby, Little or so. But I do know one thing, I’ll never stop loving him. He’s the coolest and I still talk to him and share my secrets or tell if there is a rowdy person at work that’s annoying me.

I also talked with him when I got my first crush. He he probably knows all my secrets, but I know he’ll never tell anyone else.

Once again, don’t underestimate the love between a kid and his or hers teddy. A teddy can mean the world to someone I know Simba doses to me.

Well that all for now forks.

Siysiy

Its so true that those things stay with us littles. My experience happened over 20 years ago but it still stays with me to this day and impacts how I act as a little.

My mom cleared out my closet when I was in JR high. After I left for school, she took all my dolls and plushies that were in my closet put them in garbage bags and took them to the curb for the garbage. It was one of the bulk pickup weeks so the truck was running late that day so I got home before the trash was collected to find 8 bags of my dolls and plushies as well as my toybox an old dollhouse and my old bike and Cozy coupe from the garage sitting on the curb for the trash men.

I went inside and confronted her about it She reminded me that I did not want them in my room anymore and that they had been in the closet for years. She got me the organizer for my shoes, socks makeup and other stuff for my closet that I had been begging her for but it wouldn't fit with the toybox and dolls all over it so she got them out. Since we have limited storage in the garage and attic she wasn't going to waste it on these. She had planned on surprising me thinking they would all be gone before I got home from school but of course the garbage had to be late that day. I said I was going to go get them but she refused. She asked me if I was planning to put them in my room and play with them again after all these years. I said no. Was I ever going to put them on a shelf in my room. I said of course not and she said well then they sound like they were just outgrown junk to me and junk belongs in the garbage not in my room.

Since mom wouldn't let me bring them back in I waited outside trying to find a way to sneak them back in. Of course with moms eyes on me and no idea where I was going to hide them I couldn't actually get them and less than an hour later the garbage men finally pulled onto our street. Our house is right near the end of the route I watched them do each house as they got closer getting a sick feeling as I could hear it crushing the trash .

When they pulled up I could see the truck must be almost full. The compactor barley made it back up the truck. I heard one of them say they hoped it all fit they didn't want to have to come back. I got my hopes up for a moment but the other guy said its all soft trash it will compact enough to cram it all in. I remember thinking those are my dollies not soft trash but to them and my mom they were just garbage. They put 4 of the bags in the back end to end then pushed the blade forward to flatten them then raised the blade back up and opened it to scoop them in. I could see all the crushed garbage and it was a warm day so it was very stinky. I could hear the plastic on the dolls crunching as they were pulled in. They did the next 4 bags the same way. When they did the second cycle I could see the bags of crushed dolls. The bags were totally destroyed so the dolls were basically loose. They soaked up all the garbage and were flattened. After they did the other 4 bags they dumped the regular trash from the cans and drove them into the dolls. Finally they opened the blade up and pt the cozy coupe, dollhouse and toybox on top of the pile of garbage then brought the blade down. They were half in half out so it cut them in half and it took 2 compaction cycles to scoop them up. I watched them do the final houses then as well before driving off to the dump.

It was a very brutal end to some of my favorite possessions from childhood. Mom did take pictures of my dolls so I at least have those to keep as memories.

That sounds horrible! I threw my toys mistakingly in a skip because we were moving house and I literally thought I had to get rid of my toys as I got too old for them, I wish I never got rid of my doll house, ponies, Lego and Barbie car!

Yeah. I still have some of my original plushies I mentioned before. I got new ones, made new better memories.

I threw away a lot of my old toys though. Probably more then I should have.
I still have my legos and some other knex or something. I use them from time to time to achieve some objective, like I used some of them to affix a computer part with glue. But majority of my toys are gone.
I'm not too upset about it as I can always get new better more fun stuff that I can make new memories with. I was never into anything specific when I was younger, but now I'm a total nerd for Mickey mouse anything.

The first plushies I remember getting are a Pikachu, a rabbit that also worked as a radio (squeeze his feet to change the station), and Donkey Kong.

When I was 12, one of my dogs got ahold of all of my plushies except for Pikachu (he ripped the rest of them to shreds). My Pikachu was lost forever when I got put into state custody.

Now I have a few new plushies I bought at a thrift store. A blue rabbit, a teddy bear, a pig, the female dog from paw patrol, a pillow pet, and 2 pokéballs. I can't collect anymore because my closet also needs room for all of fresh diapers.

My very favourite stuffie, who goes with me everywhere in my bag, I actually handmade myself. His name is Whisper, and he's a little dragon, about a foot long from nose to tail. He makes me feel safe and secure, and I feel very nervous if I try to go anywhere without him. Usually he stays in my bag, but at therapy appointments, and sometimes trips to the movie theatre where he can hide in the dark, he comes out to play. He's very dirty; he used to be white, but he's pretty grey now. I want to wash him, but at the same time, his smell is very comforting, and it helps me feel better almost instantly when I'm sad or scared. He's very soft too, and I like to rub his wings across my face. I can't sleep unless I can feel him lying across my cheek. When I decided I wanted to make my own stuffie, I knew I wanted it to be a ferocious creature that could protect me and keep me safe. You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but Whisper is very fierce, and always makes sure that no one can hurt me.

I had a clifford plush until some times before 2010, can't quite remember what happened to it. Then I bought a unicorn in summer 2014 and he's sitting in my closet because I now have a giant fox body pillow. I'd be devastated if any of them got lost or stolen.

I can't live without my stuffed animals. If I found out my mom got rid of them I would break down and cry. One of my stuffed animals I have is a build-a-bear I named Emerald. I bought her baby clothes and diapers for her. I named her after my sister who I was adopted away from. All my stuffed animals are special to me though.

PamperedGoddess said:
I can't live without my stuffed animals. If I found out my mom got rid of them I would break down and cry. One of my stuffed animals I have is a build-a-bear I named Emerald. I bought her baby clothes and diapers for her. I named her after my sister who I was adopted away from. All my stuffed animals are special to me though.

Yeah I was pretty upset with mom for throwing mine out. I was in an odd place wanting to be grown up and dealing with bedwetting so I banished them from my room and gave her the opening to put them in the trash. If I had told her that I really wanted them that I would put them back in my room on display she might have let me take them from the trash but I couldn't admit that to her or myself so they ended up in the dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back