• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mitsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone I am from the UK and Ive been in content all of my life but only have started wearing nappies and Tena lady super absorbing pants and I'm finding them very useful indeed as before I was coming home with very wet knickers which is uncomfortable. Now wearing these I'm quite safe and very dry

good for you be happier now

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

I feel better I won't get caught short or trying to find somewhere private when your out walking where is no toilets

Hello there Mitsi, glad to see somebody else from UK

Hello Mitsi :)

Glad to see you have found a solution that covers your needs. Your situation is quite recognisable - I also spent some time finding out what was best regarding protection. It was particularly difficult when my accidents were more infrequent and I did not need to wear protection all the time yet. In addition it was the shyness (and partly shame) regarding having to wear nappies again, even though I liked the feeling of comfort and security the nappies gave.
But - I soon realised it was better to be safe and well protected with good nappies, than to have embarrassing accidents.
Stay safe and dry. :)

Best wishes,
E.

Hi Mitsi,
welcome to the group. Have you thought about getting a radar key so that you can access disabled toilets as well as the new street toilets that cost £1 to use, you can get them online and normally can be used anywhere in the UK:-
https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/shop/radar-key You should choose the Vat free price. For information for any other UK ICs, if you order disposable nappies etc on-line then you can usually get them at vat free prices, if it's your first order you may have to accept a vat form to say that you have a medical condition which requires you to use whatever it is that you have ordered. Otherwise find your nearest adult continence clinic, explain you are IC and whilst you may have to go through the usual urology tests, the NHS can provide pads or disposable nappies free of charge.

Hi, welcome. I'm Kelly and new here as well. I also started wearing adult diapers at an older age than most of us here. I have a slightly over active bladder, but not incontinent, so I wear diapers on a daily basis now for a number of reasons.

Care,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,
welcome to the group. could you start a new thread and introduce yourself that way please. If you also tell us a little bit more about yourself such as interests and hobbies, do you have a supportive husband or partner. the more you tell us the easier it is for members to see what they have in common with you. If you need ideas have a look at ADISC intro, rules and tips, link at the top of the page.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, Sorry Kelly, just saw your intro in the greeting forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back