• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinTheLionhearted

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello,
I am AustinTheLionhearted or Austin for short. I am 20 years of age and have been frequenting this forum as a guest for the better part of 4 years. I was very hesitant of joining, but I eventually got over my anxiety and decided to join because I am what I am. I am currently studying for a Computer Information Systems Degree with a Minor in Music and have recently completed my sophomore year in College. Another thing to note is that I have High-Functioning Autism.

My past traumas of being abused by school teachers and demented students is why I am here. This also lead to me sealing away myself and putting up a "thick skin with porcupine needles" to protect myself from anyone who dare try to hurt me again in the cruel world out there. I hope to open up a little in here where I hope to be accepted. I am primarily an Adult Baby/Little (More Little than AB) by classification, although I have dove into things that might be classified as babyfur so that is why I have both tags. I started an interest in diapers by the time I was 6 and didn't have a break until after High School. Now that the feelings are returning with a vengeance after an abrupt purge 2 years ago, and am having problems with my past coming back to haunt me in my dreams (also my mild bed-wetting problem came back after 1 year of a dry bed). Unfortunately because of my student status, I am unable to meet or address my desires right now as I work to pay for college.

I am a Techie and a Computer Programmer (Both a hobby and my profession I am pursuing), I am an Otaku, I am fairly good at computer games and I love music (both listening and composing/arranging). I have arranged music since Middle School and finished my first full orchestral composition 3-4 months ago.

As far as what I plan to get out of this community, I am looking for support, for like-minded people who share interests, and I have been trying my hand at writing ABDL stories and would like to post them. Although most of the time I may lurk, I hope to eventually become a part of the community when I am comfortable enough to take that first step.

If you require any further information as to my background, I am currently working on an accurate depiction of my past in a non-fiction ABDL Memoir.

Thanks,
AustinTheLionhearted

Last edited:
Hello Austin and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Austin and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor
Thanks egor for the warm welcome. I have taken the liberty of posting some of my old stories (2014-2015) that have never before been released to the public. I kind of had one chapter of my fan sequel for "Dante's Infazia" removed because of it being borderline R-rated content. Thank god I wasn't any further over the top with that chapter, otherwise I might have been booted then and there (Scary for a first day). I managed to parlay with the story moderator for a chance at revision and managed to get it done. I want him to approve the storyboard version of the revision before I posted it in full. I still have more stories to post after the edits are approved and I think besides that I am enjoying my first day.

In the space of one afternoon I managed to make another profile picture to replace the line drawing of my IRL senior HS picture, circa 2015. Although, this artwork is crude compared to the likes of FurAffinity and others. My Drawing Skills are not really good, especially since I have to use Pant.NET in order to make it. The head in the photo for me was excellent and I liked the pacifier I did for it, but the diaper was not so good. Also I didn't like how my arms and legs came out. The arms were a little bit too scrawny and the feet lacked some dimension.

Overall, I hope to become a very productive member of the community.

Thanks,
AustinTheLionhearted

Hi and welcome fellow musician. I'm mostly retired now, but I still work part time as a church musician. I have a major in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton, N. J. Now I spend most of my at home musical time learning pieces for piano, mostly Chopin and Bach, but others as well. I recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand N2 which is a great digital piano.

We have a number of Autistic members on this site so you are in good company. I hope you will feel comfortable to take part in the discussions. I'm also a writer and have several stories on our site as well as a novel published to Kindle on Amazon. It's both fun and rewarding to write, creating entire worlds from words.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome fellow musician. I'm mostly retired now, but I still work part time as a church musician. I have a major in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton, N. J. Now I spend most of my at home musical time learning pieces for piano, mostly Chopin and Bach, but others as well. I recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand N2 which is a great digital piano.

We have a number of Autistic members on this site so you are in good company. I hope you will feel comfortable to take part in the discussions. I'm also a writer and have several stories on our site as well as a novel published to Kindle on Amazon. It's both fun and rewarding to write, creating entire worlds from words.
Hi dogboy,
As a matter of fact, last college semester I was learning three Bach preludes simultaneously for a concert. They sure did well in the concert hall. I love Bach, so structured and yet elegant at the same time. I do not know why that most people of my generation seem to hate classical music. I was even told to turn it off when I broadcasted Mozart's Requiem in D minor on the school grounds in order to try and get the general population more interested in that genre.

On the other hand, I have already posted two stories; more are on the way. One of the two is being revised for being accidentally over-profane (from PG-13 to borderline R), but there are 2-3 stories that I am working on. One is a memoir of my life (I mean me personally), Two is a story about a Japanese academy that contains problem children or disabled children in it (specifically incontinent or mental issues) from the concept of the Katawa Shojo Visual Novel/Game. The final story is based off of the concept given by the comic series "Found" on FurAffinity (That series is a must read for anyone who is interested into furry or even abdl related categories).

A defunct story that I stopped working on was about a child who is an orphan and witnessed his parent's death. He was bullied in the orphanage regularly and was carted off to a special foster home for children with the kinds of problems he was experiencing (i.e. PTSD). The prescription? Regression therapy!

Anyway Thanks for the warm welcome dogboy, I hope to see you in the forums.

-AustinTheLionhearted

Welcome. The combination of Computer Programming and music is not at all uncommon. One of he best computer people I ever met had doctorates in both music and comp sci. Best of luck in your studies.

howiebabe said:
Welcome. The combination of Computer Programming and music is not at all uncommon. One of he best computer people I ever met had doctorates in both music and comp sci. Best of luck in your studies.
Thanks howie, Computer nerds like us need to stick together especially since the job market for the professions in IT are hot right now.

Computer jobs, especially programming, have been hot for my entire over-50 year career. On top of that, trying to make the over-sized adding machine known as a computer do what you want is always an intellectual challenge. I'm still learning new things and I live in an ever-changing world that keeps the thing between my ears well exercised. On top of that, they pay me well to do this. Welcome to the crazy world of the crazy people call programmers.

I Austin i am also into computers as thats what i do for work i currently hold my Comptia A+ and Network+ certifications (me and my boss are now wondering how i passed the exams as the school i went to to learn how to work on computers didn't teach the things that are required for the field but he is training me the right way to do things and helping me get ready to retake my exams to renew my certifications next year.) I am up for making new friends and you can add me to talk to if you want I am also Autistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back