• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PullupKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hey everyone!

I don't think many (if any, actually) of you will remember me, but back in the pre-18+ days I was on here under the same username. Unfortunately my account got deleted in the time between then and now so I really don't have much to show for it. Google turns up some of my own posts in which I was your typical immature teenager but I like to believe I've moved on from that.

Anyway, it's good to be back I guess. In the meantime I got into Smash and DJing which have sort of been my main hobbies. I go to college now, which really takes up the majority of my time honestly.

Anyway, I've sort of been on my own with this from ages 14-19. After ADISC went 18+ I continued on using puppy pads as makeshift diapers until I turned 16 and was able to drive to the store. From 16-18 I occasionally bought them at the store and had a stash in my room. Now I live with roommates in a dorm so I can't really wear, but that will likely change this summer and next year.

Looking forward to actually talking about this with people. I've really kept to myself about ABDL for about 5 years now.

Welcome back to the website. Do you have any interests or hobbies?

Hello PullupKid and welcome back to the group.

Egor

DLC93 said:
Welcome back to the website. Do you have any interests or hobbies?

Playing Super Smash Bros. (competitively) and DJing are my main hobbies.

Also, since it popped up while I was typing this, thanks Egor!

PullupKid said:

Super Smash Brothers on the 64 is my jam!

PullupKid said:

Hi and welcome back. I do remember you, mostly by your screen name. I used to play a lot of games, both computer and Xbox, but I bought a high end, digital piano and I mostly learn difficult pieces, a lot of Chopin. Anyway, I'm glad you're back.

PullupKid said:
Hey everyone!

I don't think many (if any, actually) of you will remember me, but back in the pre-18+ days I was on here under the same username. Unfortunately my account got deleted in the time between then and now so I really don't have much to show for it. Google turns up some of my own posts in which I was your typical immature teenager but I like to believe I've moved on from that.

Anyway, it's good to be back I guess. In the meantime I got into Smash and DJing which have sort of been my main hobbies. I go to college now, which really takes up the majority of my time honestly.

Anyway, I've sort of been on my own with this from ages 14-19. After ADISC went 18+ I continued on using puppy pads as makeshift diapers until I turned 16 and was able to drive to the store. From 16-18 I occasionally bought them at the store and had a stash in my room. Now I live with roommates in a dorm so I can't really wear, but that will likely change this summer and next year.

Looking forward to actually talking about this with people. I've really kept to myself about ABDL for about 5 years now.

Heya welcome back. I don't know you I think.. But hey fellow survivor right? :)

That's cool so you publish your DJ work online?

And I hope you can get padded in the future :) . In meantime enjoy ADISC and see you around.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome back. I do remember you, mostly by your screen name. I used to play a lot of games, both computer and Xbox, but I bought a high end, digital piano and I mostly learn difficult pieces, a lot of Chopin. Anyway, I'm glad you're back.

Thanks dude. I'm happy to know you at least recognize me lol. I know you were here when I was still a member and were still a respected member back then. It's cool to see you've kept it up.

- - - Updated - - -

archer said:
Heya welcome back. I don't know you I think.. But hey fellow survivor right? :)

That's cool so you publish your DJ work online?

And I hope you can get padded in the future :) . In meantime enjoy ADISC and see you around.

Unfortunately all my DJ recordings are online, but under my real name. Maybe I'll get around to scrubbing one and uploading it if you so care. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!

welcome back hope we interact often. i am quite new baby girl on this sites

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back