The real way of wearing. Diaper in pubilc

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So this is my way you go in public is just start out with a think diaper. Baggy pants. And just do it. Its scary because your body is used to normal underware. And just have. To not gave. Into. He. Or she can. Tell you are wearing. A diaper. There is no magic. Way. Did I miss anything

The real truth about wearing a diaper in public; the more you do it, the easier it gets and the more natural it feels. Unless you are doing something to draw attention to your butt, no one will be looking at it 99% of the time. That type of thinking you describe is basically a form of paranoia.

Okay cool so I do have it right. How do i get rid of. The parnioa. Or do I need change some of my beliefs that are negative. I appreciate. All people.here helping. Me. Out even when it sounds like a broken turntables

A long t-shirt that won't hug your figure goes a long way in my experience.

A long coat too if the weather permits can be either an invisibility cloak for your diaper or a big sign for people to look in your direction.

I love a long coat but long t-shirts are best IMO.

Oh forgot the shirt. Part. I look at myself with diaper and without. With my work clothes. And I can tell big butt and my gait is odd

I plan to buy a white t-shirt onesie in a bit but until then, to make do, I made a simple one from a white undershirt, a piece of scrap cloth and a small piece of Velcro. It fastens under my legs and looks like a tucked in t-shirt. Wear a regular shirt over that to cover the pant line and nobody will be any the wiser.

Rennifox what is the 1 percent of people that see that you were talking about?

Whenever I feel fear and unease about wearing while out in public (like today), I force myself to do just that. It's scary but it's the only way to overcome that anxiety. If you get outed, you get outed. It's better than living in fear.

makena43 said:
Rennifox what is the 1 percent of people that see that you were talking about?
it partly made up of diaper lovers, partly made up of people hypersensitive to noise and partly people who just stare at butts.

Oh so diaper lovers. Butt stares. Are the 1 percent and. The 99 percent. Are non dl

I went out in my first Little Paws, which is the large size, and is pretty large on me. I drank about 1.8 liters before I went to bed and by the time I got out of bed I had one thick gushy diaper. I wanted to get some food so I just put on my pants and went to get some fast food. Its a little different when you walk with such a full diaper on and it sagged quite a bit, but I didn't feel any fear. I've done it a couple times before, it's not like it matters to people. Thats what you have to remember.

Well unlike most people, I have no issue telling anyone or caring if anyone notices.

Wearing in public is something I do because I already have a diaper on, I do not go out of my way to diaper myself then go to public places, or visa versa, but if I am already wearing a diaper I do not go out of my way to remove it to got out to public, unless I need to change.

That being said, if someone notices, and then makes questioning eye to eye contact, I smile and shrug and continue on my business ( if I am talking, checking out at a register, or simply walking pass someone in an isle at a store)

Never have I been questioned about it, teased, or even felt judged for it in any of these scenarios.

Finally the few times that I have been, it has been mostly by friends or relatives that disdained the idea of it.

To those friends, I have explained that I do not understand why I feel the need to wear them and appologize if it makes them fill aqward or anything, those friends have never cared, and few have ever brought it up again.

The next group my family, they just do not understand because they find it socially aqward, and because they do not want to be assiated with it, or have to explain it to anyone because they have a hard time dealing with social aqwardness. I imagine this causes anxiety about the subject, which builds up stress and they don't really understand how to cope and end up simply agressively rejecting the idea.

I can not hold that against them, and I do not.

I simply avoid the topic and if it ever comes up, I attempt to change the topic, or make it equally awqard for them by bringing up personal intimate questions.. normally parents and family hate answering those and change the subject for me.

But, co workers, friends, class mates, as from my exerpince has never once cared, and I have never once lied about why i wear them.

Edit, the first time someone found out that wasnt family they didnt tell me.

But later while i was wearing a wet diaper, they called me saggy butt.

I felt really embarrassed he however never mentioned it again.

It seem to matter to family. Because. They know your gait and what you butt should look like. So. They don't want see you go out in a diaper. But I guess other. People. Just don't care about. If you look like some weird dude from Jerry. Spinner show that

I have a black onesie that i use. Even my gf cant tell untill she goes to touch my lower back or lift my shirt and sees said onesie in context. I find the plain white ones are a bit transparent. Other than that, if my GF and i are out and about together (shes no dl but still supportive) i have more guts and can go onesieless and just opt for the long shirt. Its a toughie.everyone is a bit different. I know its a bit controversial but Personally... if a complete stranger managed to figure out whats goin on under the jeans. And i knew... that they knew... (ya know?) I get a bit of a cheeky 'little' satisfaction.

Lmao I just have diapers instead of underwear on and go about my day whenever I go out in public. I've even changed in a Wal-Mart before and it wasn't really a big deal at all. I don't think I'll get burned for it but if I went 24/7 I would probably be just a little more careful. Just so I don't get bodied by someone I know recognizing me and seeing my diaper under my pants.

I don't do anything special, just baggy pants and a longer shirt I can tuck in or not and that is about it

I have become far more brave when it comes to wearing diapers in public. I usually spend the entire weekend in them. I have finally been brave enough to wear at work too. I have come to the realization that nobody is really going to notice. And, really, what are they going to do anyway if they see them? We live in a society where you can't judge anyone for anything anymore.

Heading up to my Mother in laws for the weekend. I packed all my cloths I want to wear. I left the underwear in the drawer. A half dozen diapers should get me through the weekend! I think she knows anyway!

Ladies and Gents Tena underwear super pants brilliant

- - - Updated - - -

You can your boxers over the top gents same applies to the ladies when wearing full size knickers

Chriscrikle. What did you think when you were out. Like. Just. Act normal. In your mind. Or what did you say to your self? So. On the judge meant so you are saying we get. Treated. The Sam as gays? This is getting. More interesting

a good onesie/bodystocking is essential for holding the diaper inplace during the day, also a number of manufacturers make net type pants, which work to a point, but are generally less effective than a good onesie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back