The real way of wearing. Diaper in pubilc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there baby steps of wearing thin diapers first or just. Confydry diaper? Also everyone else advice I appreciate. It and love to learn more

makena43 said:
Is there baby steps of wearing thin diapers first or just. Confydry diaper? Also everyone else advice I appreciate. It and love to learn more

Well they don't have to be confidry, though it does go a long way in confidence to wear a diaper you can trust. For most, confidry and northshore have a high success rate, which is why we are suggesting those.

If their thickness causes you too much worry though, then by all means use a thinner diaper. Just don't pee in them as much and expect them to not leak.

As for baby steps, yes there are some. Start by getting whatever diapers you're comfortable with, and always wear them around the house in your privacy. This will help YOU get used to them first, before you wear around others. Next, wear them when you go out in public, and on the entire weekend during the day. Once you've realised nobody in public notices or cares, and you're comfortable with wearing around others, then wear them at your work too.

Slomo said:
Well they don't have to be confidry, though it does go a long way in confidence to wear a diaper you can trust. For most, confidry and northshore have a high success rate, which is why we are suggesting those.

If their thickness causes you too much worry though, then by all means use a thinner diaper. Just don't pee in them as much and expect them to not leak.

As for baby steps, yes there are some. Start by getting whatever diapers you're comfortable with, and always wear them around the house in your privacy. This will help YOU get used to them first, before you wear around others. Next, wear them when you go out in public, and on the entire weekend during the day. Once you've realised nobody in public notices or cares, and you're comfortable with wearing around others, then wear them at your work too.

That's good, sound advice. I would only add that eventually it will seem natural and normal. Look, you just happen to like a different, more comfortable type of underwear, right?

Both comfy and northshore in medium I have 30 inch waist are my favorite. I wear diapers to bed and when nobody. Is home. So I am comfortable. At that stage. Its when people. Are round that's when I am worried

As someone who's incontinent, I used to get extremely paranoid about wearing them in school and public. But when I got out of high school into the real world I felt less paranoid. I wear goodnites and they're like underwear and don't bulge out my pants. If they show in public I don't really care anymore because you're likely not to see that person who saw again or they'll forget you. It's none of their business anyways.

I agree with you on the last part but. I am wearing with Co workers. For dinner. Then if I wear going to the car then yeah I am open to any on

I wear exercise pants (nylon warmup pants) and either a large t-shirt (in longer weather) or a long jersey in other weather over the top.

Of course, that's when I'm not wearing just a diaper and a t-shirt.

I wear my inform with apron on and baggy pants when in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back