The real way of wearing. Diaper in pubilc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wear your nappy and your normal clothes. No one will notice and if they do no one cares. I have worn nappies now for five years as I am urinary incontinent. Not once has anyone ever said anything and I've never seen anyone staring at me. If you just go about your day as normal honestly no one will be any the wiser.

Think of it this way. You're covered and wrapped up like a Christmas present under the tree. When you see a wrapped up present, do you know what's in it automatically? No. If it's just a box wrapped in paper, you wouldn't know by sight alone, would you? This is the same. You aren't giving anybody a peek-a-boo show. How would anyone know? With the suggestions we've given here, you can go out in public just fine. You just need to get enough confidence and stand up against your fears. I'm in the same boat. That's why I joined adisc. I was tired of feeling weird about this part of me that isn't going away. Eventually you just have to deal with you being you and accept it. There will always be risks of outsiders learning of your secret. That's the nature of the beast. Confidence will be your best defense in those situations. Playing it cool. All of which should be easier the more you do it.

I spend every day, and night, in diapers. I always use thick premium diapers too. And I do not flaunt or go out of my way to show them off either. Slightly loose, black pants, with a belt, is my norm.

Like the others have said. Just do it, hardly anybody ever notices. And of that 1% that does, hardly even 1% of them will say anything- let alone remotely mean. Me more you often you go out diapered, the more confident you will become.

Okay so I got loose pants. I think the best way is go have dinner put on my diaper. Have dinner and. Don't. Care if guys are in there be confident and then last 10 min take off diaper and go. Back to work. And do it every work and I bet around 3 weeks I will be happy.

makena43 said:
So this is my way you go in public is just start out with a think diaper. Baggy pants. And just do it. Its scary because your body is used to normal underware. And just have. To not gave. Into. He. Or she can. Tell you are wearing. A diaper. There is no magic. Way. Did I miss anything

What language is this person speaking? It vaguely resembles English, but the random placement of periods, and ridiculous grammar and spelling makes me wonder. I. Don~tmean. To. Be rude. But seriously. Learn. To write basic$; english.

Word salad!

Okay, I will proof read. Next time

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Okay, I will proof read. Next time
Periods belong at the end of a sentence, not in the middle.
"Ok, I will proof read next time."
Get it?

All true but no one mentioned the joy of just letting loose and just let your diapers stick out the natural way if your wearing pants or shorts over your diapers naturally. I found this way to be more relaxing and soothing and true to myself and letting myself. Be who I am. Diapers more comfortable and help many in more ways than one

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Yes the problem I press space bar and period appears and yes I know. Period

Hey, Tommycombs I like to know more about the part you are talking about in your last post of acceptance, confidence. The middle part of your post that's what I am interest to learn more on. thanks

I wear diapers in public like they were regular underwear. no baggy pants no underwear over diapers. It has never really bothered me at all. As long as they cant actually see my diapers. I mean if they see bulge or an outline it isn't the same as actually seeing a diaper and if they do see it well as long as I don't know them I don't care.

I put underwear. Over my diaper I. Wonder if that has effect of how. It feels and makes me think someone is looking. Hmmm

It depends how tight you want the trousers or shorts to be. I wore some smart short and a belt around to stop the shorts falling. Wore a T Shirt tucvked in and the belt hrlped it to stop it removing.

Cycling shorts or spank pants can help with your silhouette. But the truth is if you act natural nobody will know, or even care for that matter.

I'm afraid I can't give any real good advice on how to have confidence. I have a bad overall phobia of people so I'm not a very good example. I'm highly sensitive so I constantly feel like I'm being judged, even when I'm not. Wearing under my clothes is just a new way I'm trying to combat my own personal demons.

Yesterday I wore a size large Bianco Ultra Stretch (really too big for me - purchased sample) under tight jeans and could not really tell looking in a full length mirror. No worries at all for me.

rennecfox said:
The real truth about wearing a diaper in public; the more you do it, the easier it gets and the more natural it feels. Unless you are doing something to draw attention to your butt, no one will be looking at it 99% of the time. That type of thinking you describe is basically a form of paranoia.

The above is so true. This is what I've found anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you honeycombs for coming back and stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back