• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been a member of this board for a while, but since I have been very absent, I had become a "lurker". And who wants to be a lurker?!:smile:

So in order to not loose touch, I realise it is time to say hi to you all.
I am a European male, incontinent (urge) who also happens to love being diapered.
I am not sure what came first, since I never really became dry (had accidents, particularly at night) all my childhood, and still remember how comfy and good it felt when I had to wear diapers.
Later the incontinence developed, with the need of diapers at night every night into my teens, and in my late teens I had to start wearing protection also in the daytime due to having accidents while trying to reach a bathroom.

And that was also when I realised how much I loved diapers, being diapered and all the lovely feelings that come with being in diapers, something I assume I am not alone in feeling.

That said, it has certainly not always been easy having to wear diapers always, particularly when meeting a girlfriend. Luckily I have had girlfriends who have accepted it, if not been too happy about it. And of course, there have been times I wish I did not have to wear.
But - it is always important to make the best out of what life throws at us.

Anyway - this was just a quick hello.
My best wishes to you all -
E. :smile:

Welcome!! Hope you get whatever it is you want from the group! We don't bite, best wishes from the uk [emoji636]

George x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. :)
I was kind of assuming there was not much biting here since this is not a vampire board, but thanks for telling me. :) (I do not bite either).

Best wishes,
E.

Haha!

Welcome. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?

Hi and welcome. I understand Moo is looking to branch the site out and get some real vampires as members. I don't know though. Then the site would suck.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I understand Moo is looking to branch the site out and get some real vampires as members. I don't know though. Then the site would suck.

<groan>

dogboy said:

Ooooooh! Hahaha

In my profile I have mentioned a few things I like.
I do not have any all-encompassing hobbies (like living or dying for a football team, or living or dying for a rock group), but I do like to write, to read (poetry, novels, newspapers ++), I love listing to music, watching films/movies, going carabout with my car on unknown roads, photography and to take trips to the ocean to listen to the song of the waves.
Regarding both literature, film and music I have a broad tast, which makes it difficult to be specific, but some examples of music/films/books I like (in random order) -
Yello, Lorde, Angelique Kidjo, Ani DiFranco, The Matrix, Bridges of Madison County, X- men, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Stand, The Doors, Moby, Khaled, Laleh, Einaudi and so much more and impossible to mention. :smile:

DLC93 said:
Welcome. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?

- - - Updated - - -

:D:D

dogboy said:

Hi and welcome [back] earthling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back