Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all :-)

Default Hello all :-)

I have been a member of this board for a while, but since I have been very absent, I had become a "lurker". And who wants to be a lurker?!

So in order to not loose touch, I realise it is time to say hi to you all.
    I am a European male, incontinent (urge) who also happens to love being diapered.
    I am not sure what came first, since I never really became dry (had accidents, particularly at night) all my childhood, and still remember how comfy and good it felt when I had to wear diapers.
    Later the incontinence developed, with the need of diapers at night every night into my teens, and in my late teens I had to start wearing protection also in the daytime due to having accidents while trying to reach a bathroom.

And that was also when I realised how much I loved diapers, being diapered and all the lovely feelings that come with being in diapers, something I assume I am not alone in feeling.

That said, it has certainly not always been easy having to wear diapers always, particularly when meeting a girlfriend. Luckily I have had girlfriends who have accepted it, if not been too happy about it. And of course, there have been times I wish I did not have to wear.
    But - it is always important to make the best out of what life throws at us.

Anyway - this was just a quick hello.
    My best wishes to you all -
    E.

Welcome!! Hope you get whatever it is you want from the group! We don't bite, best wishes from the uk

George x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. :-)
    I was kind of assuming there was not much biting here since this is not a vampire board, but thanks for telling me. (I do not bite either).

Best wishes,
    E.

Welcome. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?

Hi and welcome. I understand Moo is looking to branch the site out and get some real vampires as members. I don't know though. Then the site would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome. I understand Moo is looking to branch the site out and get some real vampires as members. I don't know though. Then the site would suck.
    <groan>

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    <groan>
    Haha.....to obvious?

Ooooooh! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my profile I have mentioned a few things I like.
    I do not have any all-encompassing hobbies (like living or dying for a football team, or living or dying for a rock group), but I do like to write, to read (poetry, novels, newspapers ++), I love listing to music, watching films/movies, going carabout with my car on unknown roads, photography and to take trips to the ocean to listen to the song of the waves.
    Regarding both literature, film and music I have a broad tast, which makes it difficult to be specific, but some examples of music/films/books I like (in random order) -
    Yello, Lorde, Angelique Kidjo, Ani DiFranco, The Matrix, Bridges of Madison County, X- men, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Stand, The Doors, Moby, Khaled, Laleh, Einaudi and so much more and impossible to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by DLC93 View Post
    Welcome. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share?
    - - - Updated - - -