Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have Netflix or Hulu?

Default Do you have Netflix or Hulu?

I have just started a Hulu account and was wondering if anybody else has an account with Hulu or Netflix. I donít about Netflix but I know Hulu has loads of programs for little one to watch and they are grouped by age. Hulu also does not have ads on their childrenís shows in the basic package.

Ok here is what I am asking, do you have Hulu or/and Netflix and what childrenís shows are you watching or plan to watch.

I am watching Zou a cartoon about a 5 year old Zebra. I also wish to watch Paddington Bear, Powerpuff girls and Inspector Gadget.

My wife and I have a Netflix account and we're watching the kid's show, "Stranger Things". Well, it does have kids in it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My wife and I have a Netflix account and we're watching the kid's show, "Stranger Things". Well, it does have kids in it.
    Dood... ^_^;;

PSA - Do NOT watch Stranger Things in little mode... OMG!!!!

I loved that show, but I am not even adult enough to watch it calmly in adult mode.

So we were binging the series with some close friends over three nights, and it's like the second night, and we're like on the second show of the night. It's super scary and tense, but it's a long run so we pause.

I get up to go get a drink refill and goto the bathroom, and I offer to top off drinks. My friend's husband of course says he wants more wine. So I grab the glasses and put them on the kitchen counter and pop into the restroom. So my friend now knows I'm gonna leave the restroom and goto the kitchen when I'm done. I come out of the bathroom after I done my business and turn into the dimly lit kitchen and BAM! He jumps out of the shadows holding two branches from bushes outside so his silhouette looks like some freaky inhuman monster with a blood curdling growl.

I screamed like a scared little girl. ^_^;;

I guess it's good I had just gone to the bathroom or I might have let out more than a scream...

Yeah, he got me good. My wife got to tease me, which helped make up for it, and I laughed a lot afterwards, but wow was I scared!

We have Australian Netflix which is pretty limited, had hoped for more content after seeing the US version.

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime on our Roku. Between those and YouTube, it basically makes up my video streaming media.

I used to watch tv on hulu while it was still free. Now it's between youtube and crunchyroll. I borrow netflix off of someone, assuming they let me, if I can't find something that I wanted to watch between the two.

Also have amazon prime but I never used their video streaming feature. The one time I wanted to use it to watch American Sniper I couldn't find it there so I had to rent it >_<.

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Dood... ^_^;;

PSA - Do NOT watch Stranger Things in little mode... OMG!!!!

I loved that show, but I am not even adult enough to watch it calmly in adult mode.

So we were binging the series with some close friends over three nights, and it's like the second night, and we're like on the second show of the night. It's super scary and tense, but it's a long run so we pause.

I get up to go get a drink refill and goto the bathroom, and I offer to top off drinks. My friend's husband of course says he wants more wine. So I grab the glasses and put them on the kitchen counter and pop into the restroom. So my friend now knows I'm gonna leave the restroom and goto the kitchen when I'm done. I come out of the bathroom after I done my business and turn into the dimly lit kitchen and BAM! He jumps out of the shadows holding two branches from bushes outside so his silhouette looks like some freaky inhuman monster with a blood curdling growl.

I screamed like a scared little girl. ^_^;;

I guess it's good I had just gone to the bathroom or I might have let out more than a scream...

Yeah, he got me good. My wife got to tease me, which helped make up for it, and I laughed a lot afterwards, but wow was I scared!
    Haha.......amazing!

I have both, including a 50" 3D Plasma and 5 pairs of 3d glasses, but no one to watch with... so it's kind of in vain