How do YOU deal with these situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toejamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I’ve had these things happen to me and didn’t know what to do…
How do you deal with a situation when you are trying to conserve money and completely use the diaper before changing and one of the situations below happens…

A. Diaper is fairly used but need to make a quick run to the store for small purchase. Do you change, or go with partially used diaper?

B. Diaper is full of #2 and some unknown person is at the door. It could be a delivery, a child selling candy, or someone else. Do you not answer? Answer and deal with whatever comes up? Let them in and have them wait while you clean up?

C. Diaper had some #2 while working in yard or garage while someone walks up to visit. Do you engage in conversation and apologize? Do you engage in conversation and not say anything about it?

Very good questions.

A. I go to the store anyway.

B. I don't answer the door.

C. Never had this happen since I don't mess outside the house, but if it did, I'd just not say anything about it.

Wet diaper and you need to run to the store or whatever... go do what needs to be done. Know the absorbency of your diaper, don't leak, but you aren't the first and won't be the last person who is doing what ever you need to do that wears a diaper for whatever reason.

If you've pooped your diaper, change you diaper. For any number of reasons. Not least of which is personal health and hygiene. Walking around for an extended period of time in a messy diaper is not good for you. Beyond that, have some common courtesy. Do you want to smell someone else's poop? There is also fact that you shouldn't be forcing your fetish on others. A diaper, easily hidden. A wet diaper, unless it's leaking, same thing. Poopy? There isn't much hiding a poopy diaper. Don't go out in public after you've messed. If it's a knock on your door, that's your call. A quick package pick up, or "Hi thanks, not interested in the <blah> you're selling." isn't too bad, and they came to your house, you didn't go out in public making a scene.

A) Keep it on. Go to the store, its no ones business if you are wearing a diaper. Just don't walk in there only wearing a diaper.
B) Peek out the window, if its a temporary situation like jehovah witness, just keep the diaper on. Otherwise if its someone who needs to come in, you had better have a plan of action to take that off, wipe up as best and fast as you can and quickly rinse your hands and get back dressed. I've had to do this a few times, just not #2 which takes longer.
C) Engage in convo or say your busy, it's hard to gauge, base it on who is asking you, if its someone you know you'll likely have to engage. I was asked where the bathroom was by some kids at a theater, I said I didn't know(wink wink) and moved on.

A. Go out in the wet diaper.

B. I'd answer if it was something like a delivery or somebody important (who's important will vary from your situation to the next), otherwise I'd probably ignore it if the door was closed and they didn't see me.

C. Talk and not mention it.

1) if it's a quick in out store visit and I wasn't using a catheter at the time I'd just go, if using a cath I'd gauge the level and what I'd drank last 1/2 hour or so. Prob just throw plastic pants on.

2) depends who it is, delivery that just needs a signature I'll answer (have done so in past while I was messy, but was taking chlorophyll to cut down on odours)
If it's someone I know and they know I'm home I'll just ask them to wait a couple minutes, take off dirty dipe and shower washing only essential bits.
If it's jehovas etc.... I'm gonna answer door and not bat an eyelid XD

3) My neighbour walked over to ask something as I was parking my car in my garage and I had pooed in my diaper earlier, I just rolled down the window and stayed in the car and luckily he stayed outside the roller door. If he came closer I was just going to say I urgently had to get inside to the bathroom and I'll come over later >.<

A. Go out with a change with me unless its at the point of needing a change.

B. Go to the door and hope its a Jehova's Witness so I have a good excuse to leave.

C. Engage in conversation and try to direct the conversation to "I gotta go I think something just bit me"

A go out in the wet nappy

B Answer the door

C Speak to them but make my excuses so not a long conversation, they may have noticed and dont want them to think that i just sit in it all day

ClandestineWing said:
A. I go to the store anyway.

B. I don't answer the door.

C. Never had this happen since I don't mess outside the house, but if it did, I'd just not say anything about it.
Ditto. Read my mind.

toejamer said:
I’ve had these things happen to me and didn’t know what to do…
How do you deal with a situation when you are trying to conserve money and completely use the diaper before changing and one of the situations below happens…

A. Diaper is fairly used but need to make a quick run to the store for small purchase. Do you change, or go with partially used diaper?

B. Diaper is full of #2 and some unknown person is at the door. It could be a delivery, a child selling candy, or someone else. Do you not answer? Answer and deal with whatever comes up? Let them in and have them wait while you clean up?

C. Diaper had some #2 while working in yard or garage while someone walks up to visit. Do you engage in conversation and apologize? Do you engage in conversation and not say anything about it?

A. If I think the diaper can handle the extra time without leaking, then I go to the store as is.

B. I change right or soon after a #2, even if my diaper isn't soaked, so this has never haplened to me. I'd probably see who it is first, and then either tell them to wait or come back. Changing a poopy diaper doesn't take but a couple of minutes for me, so they can wait.

C. Nobody just comes up in my yard like that, or I'd be in my right to shoot them. If a neighbor calls over the fence then I'll talk with them while still keeping some distance and just not mention it.

Slomo said:
C. Nobody just comes up in my yard like that, or I'd be in my right to shoot them.

Uh, no. Even in states with stand your ground laws, you have the right to defend yourself against perceived threats. Not neighbors stopping by for a chat.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Uh, no. Even in states with stand your ground laws, you have the right to defend yourself against perceived threats. Not neighbors stopping by for a chat.

Well my yard is fenced in, and locked. So yeah, I don't care who it is, if they break into my yard without knocking or yelling out first then that IS a precieved threat. And I live in Florida, so stand your ground and castle doctrine both apply.

Slomo said:
Well my yard is fenced in, and locked. So yeah, I don't care who it is, if they break into my yard without knocking or yelling out first then that IS a precieved threat. And I live in Florida, so stand your ground and castle doctrine both apply.

OK, that's a little different, although I am not a lawyer by any means trained to interpret laws. But if you were to live at my house, where there's no fence, and someone just walks up to the door and you shoot them... yeah, you'd need an incredibly skilled defense attorney to keep you out of jail.

On a side note, it really doesn't surprise me that you live in, of all the states, Florida.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
OK, that's a little different, although I am not a lawyer by any means trained to interpret laws. But if you were to live at my house, where there's no fence, and someone just walks up to the door and you shoot them... yeah, you'd need an incredibly skilled defense attorney to keep you out of jail.

On a side note, it really doesn't surprise me that you live in, of all the states, Florida.

Well, I'm originally from Detroit so Florida was a big step up for me. Around there you don't even walk up to people on the street or you might get shot. (Unless things have gotten better since I left in 2000). I guess that just shows why I'd handle things so differently (poopy diaper or not).

Things in Detroit are still like that, there are a few areas that are safe but off of that area you better be armed. I am glad we have the stand your grounds laws here as well.
I don't care about people in my yard but if you are inside my lair with out permission, you are then taking your life into your own hands.

But for this thread, A I would have to get more while in a wet diaper, for B and C would not normally apply but if it did I would not answer the door unless it was some I know, (I have an out door camera aimed at my door and driveway) If it was some I know I would tell them to wait a bit that I am needing to use the bathroom, then clean up, C would not normally apply as I would head inside and change at the first sign of a lost bowel movement

Thank you all so much for your replies. They have been hilarious, enlightening, and helpful.

Seems like the Jehova's Witness people are a nuisance all over the place. They knocked on my door and I once asked 3 of them for their names addresses and phone numbers. They asked why and I told them I wanted to call or come to their house during dinner and disturb them. They left shortly after that and I never had another visit from Jehova's Witness all the time I lived at that location. I have no problem with most religions but some are a nuisance to other people. I usually keep my religion to myself.

I don’t endorse shooting someone unless I fear for my life. Then, I usually have plenty of hardware and ammo to reduce the threat. Cattle rustling is another problem that would require shooting but I don’t own any cattle, I got divorced years ago.

A. Go with a partially used diaper.

B. I don't answer. They can come again if they need to.

C. I try to avoid conversation, but if I have to, I engage in conversation and don't say anything about it.

I ended up getting one church to leave me alone when I told them that I was a dragon in a past life, I was almost waiting for people with pitch forks and torches to slow up but it was all in fun but they did leave me alone after lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back