Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I ordered a half case of Little Paws.
I got it waiting in my trunk after I picked it up at UPS since I cant get it inside yet.

But when I opened the box in the trunk to take one out to see, because I was dying to see how awesome they are, I noticed they had a strong scent to them. It smells nice.
Not sure if this is normal?, as I ordered the unscented ones.

It's fine I guess, though the scent increases detection chances.

If you paid for it, yes, a strong scent is normal.

rennecfox said:
If you paid for it, yes, a strong scent is normal.

I didnt, which is why there is some confusion.

ABUs have a distinct smell I find, it's probably just that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, I guess, I mean my last order was the cloth backed cushies v1. Those had no smell. It's been a while, I got those in Oct 2015

Anyways, I put one on after taking 20 minutes to figure out how to tape it on right. It's what I've always dreamed of, nice, large and enveloping.

It was probably just a packing error. The only diapers from ABU that are always scented are Lavenders, but they have a different smell to them. Everything else, it's an optional upcharge.

If the scented strip isnt in there then my guess is maybe they were stored next to a package that did have scented strips before shipping? Kind of odd. If there is a scented strip in the 10 pack then they may have made a mistake and sent you a scented pack.

If so you just got one heck. Of a deal. Happy diapering

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

So was the scent almost like a grape pixie stick? If so it was probably at least some stored near some geting scented

Actually, only the top of the diaper, the waistband seems to be scented. Not sure why this is so. Smells like a baby sent like old pampers or something, though I never wore those when I was little in the 80's (cloth)

The ABU Warehouse has a definite baby scent to it. I've noticed it when I'm inside there and when I open a pack of ABU diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back