If you could actually become your ageplay age permanently, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. I like being and adult (and a father) as much as being a little.

Yes, totally. I'm sick and tired of adulting! It makes my anxiety worse just thinking about being an adult. :c

Honestly, I think I would choose to become my ageplay age permanently. I've often felt jealous of people who are more severely autistic than me, because they have people to take care of them and help them with things that are hard. They never have to worry about grown up things or living independently. I'd gladly give up the freedom of adult living if it meant I could be little and well-taken care of forever. To me, there are way more down-sides to being a functional adult than there are up-sides.

Yes immediately

Wuggle said:
Honestly, I think I would choose to become my ageplay age permanently. I've often felt jealous of people who are more severely autistic than me, because they have people to take care of them and help them with things that are hard. They never have to worry about grown up things or living independently. I'd gladly give up the freedom of adult living if it meant I could be little and well-taken care of forever. To me, there are way more down-sides to being a functional adult than there are up-sides.

+1 Being Autist Asperger myself, I would gladly trade my adult life that allow me to stay by myself and have welfare for life (that's around 954$ a month I receive, its not a lot) I would gladly be 2-3 or 4 yrs old for the rest of my life, this way someone would always look after me and take care of me and I wouldn't have to deal with deciding if I pay my electric bills or eat instead and risk being shutdown. My PC and Internet is probably the only thing that keeps me on this earth, if I didn't have that, I wouldn't be here anymore...

Yes I would love to be my little age. I grew uo wetting the bed wearing diapers until about six years old so thats pretty much my little age. Not too young and not too old :) I would love to have it be acceptable to be a six year old in diapers still, if only it wasn't so unrealistic. You obviously have to get potty trained, but I remember being jealous of my younger diaper wearing cousins and even sneaking some when I was young. Oh how time flys

The only 2 things I Like about being an adult is driving and my current job if I loose the ability to do both then I would rather be my little age

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The question is would I rather be 23 or would I rather be 3?

I think I'd rather be 3 :) but in an ideal situation I'd want some choice over who my "parents" were. Maybe a pre-screening process would take place first.

A pre-screening of potential parents sounds good :) But when I´m little and playing with others I prefer to not be in charge :)

I would rather not. I live alone and love it, I also work in a job that I worked my butt to get into. Doing that would undo all of my hard work and dedication I put into my life

I have a lot in life I want to do. I would not permanently regress

Oh hell to the yes I would be in heaven

Reactions: abdlnz
As for me, I definitely would not. The most wonderful thing about ageplay ('cause ageplay's a wonderful thing) is that we get, in a way, to live the best of both worlds. Actual childhood is filled with lots of really great stuff (such as innocence, wonder, and teddy bears), but also lots of really annoying things (like the lack of power, autonomy, and understanding). When we grow up, we overcome many of the bad things about being little, with the downside that we lose lots of the good things too.

With ABDL, we can get back many of the good things about being small without all the downsides.

For example, I've always loved spending time in toy stores, but as an actual kid I was terribly frustrated with how infrequently I got to go there and how quickly we always had to leave. Today, I can drive myself to the toy store whenever I want, I can spend as much as time as I want there, and I have my own money to buy the toys that I want. Kid me would be crazy jealous.

Now, if I could magically go back to being a kid temporarily, then return to my adult self later, I'd probably be interested (at least if I had better caretakers this time around).

If I had a chance for a permanent age change, I might set myself right around 24-27, but still with all my current knowledge and experience. That's the age that's the peak of physical strength and endurance for a guy (assuming one is working out properly, obviously if you get serious about getting in shape at an older age you might be stronger and healthier than when you were younger and didn't exercise). Being a little kid all the time would just be too limiting, it's more fun to pretend.

Now, if I change ages on command, there would be plenty of times that I'd want to drop myself down to somewhere in the 2-6 range for fun and play. I think that would be great and make for a really special experience (authentic might be the word).

Serif said:
Now, if I could magically go back to being a kid temporarily, then return to my adult self later, I'd probably be interested (at least if I had better caretakers this time around).

Same here

I don't believe that'd be beneficial in any way. Who knows though, maybe being a baby mentally would be amazing. "Ignorance is bliss" after all. But even so, I love my mentality and personality I have now.

In a heartbeat. I'd be happier if I knew I'd retain the same intellectual abilities (only becoming physically a child), but if not, I'd still choose to become a child again forever if possible.

I'm hoping sometime in the future we'll be able to turn back aging, maybe even have robot bodies to house our fleshy brains... that'd be amazing.

Don't care, I'd get to be cute, little, and dependent forever. Sign me up

If I could be physically little, I'd be happy to do it. I'm very anti social. have no kids, no partner and only a few friends. I'd much rather be physically and mentally small just retaining that desire to never grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back