If you could actually become your ageplay age permanently, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elbs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I had an idea for a story where a guy ends up deliberately seeking out a dangerous magical being because he wants that being to make him mentally an infant permanently. (The creature has no power to change his physical form.)

Anyway, I was wondering, if you had a caregiver lined up who you could trust, and enough money to survive the rest of your life, would you choose to be mentally regressed permanently to an infant level?

Not me, I take pleasure in my intellect.

also, If my intellect was reduced, would I still be able to appreciate my situation?

MommyandMattling said:
Not me, I take pleasure in my intellect.

also, If my intellect was reduced, would I still be able to appreciate my situation?

Exactly the second statement, but at the same time I can imagine the frustrations of being 2 and not being able to talk well, but I can play all day! Although I do like my big girl games and skills so I can find a nice balance between the two although I would say I was an incontient 9 year old who like little girl stuff

In these hypothetical scenarios, where magic is an accepted part of reality, I always have an alternate view. This is like the familiar question of "if you could wish away being ABDL, would you?". In each scenario my response is the same. If we are assuming a world where magic is real and wishes come true, then I'd wish for a society to be ABDL aware, friendly, and openly accepting it as normal. That way I wouldn't have to hide it so much. I actually like being an adult. I don't want to give up all my power and be helpless. But I do want some unconventional comforts.

Elbs said:
I had an idea for a story where a guy ends up deliberately seeking out a dangerous magical being because he wants that being to make him mentally an infant permanently. (The creature has no power to change his physical form.)

Anyway, I was wondering, if you had a caregiver lined up who you could trust, and enough money to survive the rest of your life, would you choose to be mentally regressed permanently to an infant level?
Story sounds fasinating by the way, let me know when you're unfinished your story :)

I would want to keep my intelligence and knowledge but if I could change my physical form I would

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So let's suppose I have a wish: I wish I had a 'switch' that would shrink my size but no change in my intellect. So basically have a choice when to do it.

Elbs said:

Absolutely not.

If I was reduced physically to a baby/toddler but retain my current mental state and could return to my adult self at any time - yes, that I would do but I wouldn't like it any other way.

Haha......I told my wife when I die and go to heaven, I'm going in as a three year old toddler and she's going to have to take care of me. She told me I better not. I'm lucky that I can kid about it with her, (but I'm going in as a diaper wearing three year old. shhhhh....don't tell her)

Does no one think about later?

Absolutely not, can you really imagine how amazingly inconvenient that would be in real life? How would you survive? you'd be dependent on everyone and eventually your loved ones would die.

I do like what kind of fantasy story, ok story where the submissive is treated in a childlike way.

But in reality, No. Even if I had a cake last all the money I need it not to work and no reason to adult up. I would need to. If someone spend to long in little space it will lose its appeal or toxicity, not that it is toxic. Just cart think of a better word.

Even with a caregiver and and time set aside for little space. I think the 3 to 4 days would be the longest I would go before I need to come back up. And being held in little space with no end in sight would be as bad as having to adult up with no little time planed.

This is just me others may feel that being a 24/7 baby a lovely idea.

Having said that my in child is never that far from playing so in a serten way I am 24/7 Little, but that's part of who I am. A childlike nature.

Hope that makes sense to you.

Hee, hee

Siysiy

Nope. ABDL is fun in small doses, but it's not something I want permanently. Plus, there are so many other things I enjoy that I'd lose if I was little 24/7. It'd be a bad idea and I don't desire it at all.

Nope. Mainly because of my family. While i would enjoy it, i would still need the option to have an adult mind when spending time with family. I as much as i have come to accept and love my abdl side i still enjoy some adult activities.

yes i would love to do that and friends say i almost there now

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

I'd have to say yes I would. As i am now it just doesn't feel like my life has much of purpose. So although I'd be sacrificing a lot, at least as a small child I would have a better chance at being wanted by someone, and not be seen as a failure as an adult...

No.

I would. Being an adult is boring and everything that pertains to kids, everyone expects you to grow up and stop playing toys. Plus everything I abetted when your a toddler. So, definitely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I've thought about this before. Usually in a different context, like I'd want to show up on the USS Enterprise or something.

For me, Being little is not a lifestyle. It's an activity. So while I like wearing diapers or playing with toys, I get fatigued after a while and want to go back to adult life. There is just more to do as an adult than when I was younger.
When I was little things were better in ways, but in other ways it was worse.
I don't think about the bad times, only the good times, I'm an adult baby, not a real baby. I get to say when enough is enough or when I play or whatever. I don't really like being told by someone else like if I was suddenly 3 again.

My skill and knowledge as an adult is more important then something like being 3 forever.
As others have mentioned, having your memories and brain capacity would aid in such, but, who is going to listen to a three year old. It would become depressing after a while, no one listening to you, treating you like the baby you are.
It would honestly be a nightmare to not grow up at some point.

dogboy said:
Haha......I told my wife when I die and go to heaven, I'm going in as a three year old toddler and she's going to have to take care of me. She told me I better not. I'm lucky that I can kid about it with her, (but I'm going in as a diaper wearing three year old. shhhhh....don't tell her)

WWJD--Who would Jesus diaper? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

As a secular humanist, I'm not sure I believe in an afterlife. But if heaven does exist, and I'm granted admission, and a little tyke comes up to me and lisps "Iwwinoise, come pway wid me!", lead the way. Cause I'll be game. (I do recall the whole "Suffer the little children to come onto Me" line from the Bible.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back