How to not feel shame. Ot embrassed when package comes. Fef es

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It seems. Fedex doesn't. Come when I want to so sometimes. I can be there but other time you get. Jason. There is a package for you. What did you buy. I tell books. I wish they could be. Its diapers so what. Any ideas. Post office box and. Fedex place not a option. Thanks

There is no shame in needing to wear diapers there are millions of us who need to wear for medical reasons, I stopped hiding my diapers years ago shortly after I was diagnosed with an OAB. all my family and close friends know it makes dealing with incontinence so much easier.
any one out side of who I have told have no idea I need to wear 24/7 and when people do find out who cares .

makena43 said:
There is a package for you. What did you buy. I tell books. I wish they could be. Its diapers so what.

(orders a case of diapers) "you must read a lot!" ;)

well I am a dl not incontinence at all. but I today my package of diapers comes and its coming two days eary and my family also knows about it. they think its totally wrong. its only right if you are incontence or its a temporary medical. they make me feel shame or guit when it comes I say its books but they think no its diapers . I try a lot of ways to seek it in and do it less embrassing as possible, I want to feel like its no big deal and not have to hide it or pretend my family does not know and not get caught. I also think this shame goes into wearing in public everyone here says do it a lot there is no magical way. thanks for the input

bambinod said:
(orders a case of diapers) "you must read a lot!" ;)
Personally I have an elderly neighbor that accepts packages for me. Shipped to her address in my name. If stolen, (has happened) she "and I" have had medical issues in the past. Don't know if this would work for you, don't know what I'll do when she passes.(terminal cancer)

Had my last case sent to fedx store walk in signed take them home.

makena43 said:
well I am a dl not incontinence at all. but I today my package of diapers comes and its coming two days eary and my family also knows about it. they think its totally wrong. its only right if you are incontence or its a temporary medical. they make me feel shame or guit when it comes I say its books but they think no its diapers . I try a lot of ways to seek it in and do it less embrassing as possible, I want to feel like its no big deal and not have to hide it or pretend my family does not know and not get caught. I also think this shame goes into wearing in public everyone here says do it a lot there is no magical way. thanks for the input

I see you're 43 and living with parents so I'm guessing there are special circumstances here, so I hear you. This kind of stuff can be difficult to deal with. My mom discovered my diapers when I was 22. It was my senior year at college and she was not accepting at all as she sent me to see a psychiatrist. I'm sorry that you have to live with this kind of difficulty. When I was living at home with my parents, my bedroom was actually the attic of the house and that gave me a lot more privacy. Too bad you can't have something like that. Everyone needs their privacy and if they need or want to wear diapers, they should be able to do that without anyone judging them. Wearing diapers isn't that big of a deal and it hurts no one.

I think when people see it or have to talk about it that its hurt them or embrassed or shame. aNd maybe I need to learn to think everyone can wear a diaper if they want and get rid of the beilf of only incontence people are the proper people and if you don't fall in that place something is wrong with you

My UPS guy just rings the bell, drops the box, and runs away. I have no idea what he thinks. I'm sure he's just glad this giant box with the case of diapers doesn't weigh much.

makena43 said:
I think when people see it or have to talk about it that its hurt them or embrassed or shame. aNd maybe I need to learn to think everyone can wear a diaper if they want and get rid of the beilf of only incontence people are the proper people and if you don't fall in that place something is wrong with you
As we keep saying around here, the more you do it, the more normal it will appear. I'm tackling those same feelings and have been wearing pretty much daily. Even around the family and out in public. I would have never done this in the past. Now I just look at it as diapers are the type of underwear I prefer and that's that. They're more comfortable. I can sort of see why we feel shame. If we were scolded for accidents as a kid and discouraged from using diapers. But now that I'm a parent, the only reason I'd want my kids out of diapers as they get older is the just the cost! If they want to buy their own and use them, go for it. So now that I'm an adult, I can decide that, yes, I do want to buy and use my own diapers. My money, my thing, my business.

Think of how many people you see when you are out in public that must be wearing something. I've never seen an adult's diaper in public yet you have to assume a good percentage of people you see could be hiding it. If that many people can wear them under their clothes without issue, then why are we so afraid to do it?

I have a private mailbox at a store like a ups store. I have this for my business and for getting packages. One time a case of diapers came and the box was a little ripped... he asked what they were. Adult diapers is what I said.

With all my back, nerve and sleep issues it isn't a far stretch. Even when I don't order often I can just say that I've had a few shipments sent home.

At almost 40 years old I really don't care.... as I said with all the spinal issues I have had it isn't a far stretch that I may need them.

In the OP's case I'd say that they are diapers loud and proud, since they already know you wear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay. I been trying to wear during my dinner hourbut sometime there. Is a co worker in there. So I end up not putting. Diaper on or there is. Just. Guys in the room. But I have. Done it a few times. Nobody. Said a word. Seem like yes just do it. And who cares who is in there. I prefer girls. And. Get rid of what I believe. In that makes me shame or nervous

It's much better then it was back in the 1980s when a case of diapers came to the door with attends plastered all over the box. I've always had to wear my whole life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back