• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowsplashy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello you guys, I'm a DL in my 20s from Germany and I am currently going to college.

Lately felt the desire to talk to some other AB/DLs online, so that is why I registered here.

I am kind of a techie and like tinkering on various projects, like building an 3D printer or restoring my old motorcycle.

I even made a cabinet with an hidden electronic lock to hide my diaper stash ^^

So I guess that's it for a short introduction about me, feel free to ask something, in case I have forgotten to type it here :)

Hello Rainbowsplashy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hey! Interesting introduction, all the best in the wonderful world of ADISC.

George :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainbowsplashy said:
Hello you guys, I'm a DL in my 20s from Germany and I am currently going to college.

Lately felt the desire to talk to some other AB/DLs online, so that is why I registered here.

I am kind of a techie and like tinkering on various projects, like building an 3D printer or restoring my old motorcycle.

So I guess that's it for a short introduction about me, feel free to ask something, in case I have forgotten to type it here :)
welcome to the group Rainbow
[email protected]

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

Rainbowsplashy said:

Hiya Welcome to ADISC. I'm really interested in learning German myself. I think I want to take course next year anyway. What degree that are you looking fr?

I'm quite interested what motorcycle you are restoring atm? And yeah for a techie it's unique to have old motorcycle.

And I hope you enjoy your stay here at ADISC

archer said:
Hiya Welcome to ADISC. I'm really interested in learning German myself. I think I want to take course next year anyway. What degree that are you looking fr?

I'm quite interested what motorcycle you are restoring atm? And yeah for a techie it's unique to have old motorcycle.

And I hope you enjoy your stay here at ADISC

How come that you want to learn German?

My degree? Do you mean what I'm studying, then it is mechanical engineering.

I have a 1984 Simson S51, which was a very common 50ccm moped in east Germany thus there are still many spare parts available, which is pretty convenient when working on it.

Rainbowsplashy said:
How come that you want to learn German?

My degree? Do you mean what I'm studying, then it is mechanical engineering.

I have a 1984 Simson S51, which was a very common 50ccm moped in east Germany thus there are still many spare parts available, which is pretty convenient when working on it.

Well I guess I believe that being multilingual is good for you. And beside I like Germany. Maybe I'm a bit Germanophile myself lol

That's cool so you plan to work in engineering?

Ahhh Simson yeah I still heard them still on the road in Germany. Quite surprised tho that they still stock spare part for it? I myself like several Eastern European cars. I would own a Tatra if I can lol

Beeing able to speak more languages is always a good thing, I just struggle a bit with learning languages.

Jep, I do plan to work in engineering ^^

And Simson spare parts are not still in stock but replicas of the parts are still being produced, which is really neat.

A Tatra sounds interesting, never stumbled across one here in germany to be honest.

Rainbowsplashy said:
Beeing able to speak more languages is always a good thing, I just struggle a bit with learning languages.

Jep, I do plan to work in engineering ^^

And Simson spare parts are not still in stock but replicas of the parts are still being produced, which is really neat.

A Tatra sounds interesting, never stumbled across one here in germany to be honest.

Lol the thing that helps me are video game, music and film. I think I need to start to see German films.

Nicee it's one of those industries that will never die.

Really? That's great since technically many East bloc factories are now closed down. But these days you can make stuff using 3D scan so it helps.

I don't think people still drive Trabi or Wartburg either right? Lol so you come from East area or just happened to own a Simson lol.

archer said:
Lol the thing that helps me are video game, music and film. I think I need to start to see German films.

Nicee it's one of those industries that will never die.

Really? That's great since technically many East bloc factories are now closed down. But these days you can make stuff using 3D scan so it helps.

I don't think people still drive Trabi or Wartburg either right? Lol so you come from East area or just happened to own a Simson lol.

Video games, Movies/Series and the Internet are the things that taught me quite a lot englisch, so it might really help :)

I've seen a few Trabis and Warburgs, but especially Wartburg is really rare nowadays.
And no I don't come from the east area, the Simsons are just kind of all over the place by now ^^, but they are still way more common in the east part.

Rainbowsplashy said:
Video games, Movies/Series and the Internet are the things that taught me quite a lot englisch, so it might really help :)

I've seen a few Trabis and Warburgs, but especially Wartburg is really rare nowadays.
And no I don't come from the east area, the Simsons are just kind of all over the place by now ^^, but they are still way more common in the east part.

Your english is quite good mate haha.

Well you couldn't even get 2 stroke fuel anymore. So I wouldn't surprised if they are rare.

Ah I see but yeah for techies like you the choice is a bit eccentric haha. I'm a petrolhead so mostly I like about car. Idk why I'm thinking of Opel Diplomat now. haha.

archer said:
Your english is quite good mate haha.

Well you couldn't even get 2 stroke fuel anymore. So I wouldn't surprised if they are rare.

Ah I see but yeah for techies like you the choice is a bit eccentric haha. I'm a petrolhead so mostly I like about car. Idk why I'm thinking of Opel Diplomat now. haha.

Thank you.

The Simson also runs on 2 stroke fuel by the way, it's not so much of a problem, since you can buy the 2-stroke oil seperatly and mix it with the nomal fuel.

I also like tinkering with cars a bit, last year I bought a crappy car together with a friend as a project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back