How you got your first diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a towel although I didn't pee in it then depends

My first diaper... I remember it like it was yesterday. I stole my cousins diaper. They are twin and all of them still bedwets. Of course it didn't fit me but it was the first diaper ever. I think I was in Junior high school.

My first adult diaper... It's an off brand supermarket white diaper. I remember had to thrown most of it because at that time there will be renovation and I'm afraid if my parents found it. It occurs like half a year after I stole my cousin diaper

My first proper ABDL diaper.. It was ABU Space. I still have most of it now. I imported myself and the total is around 120 USD for a 1 case of Space. It was worthed tho although i'm afraid to wear it ever since. I think imported around 2015.

My 1st diapers were pampers size 5 that I took from my neighbors house, being 11/12 yrs old it fit fine, a couple weeks later I took babysitting money and rode my bike to the store and bought my own pack of size 6's, wore those until my big growth spurt around age 14.
Ahhhh the good ole days

I for got to mention kids diapers, when I was 4-5 I was with my mom and she was babysitting for some one and I used the bathroom but left skids in my underwear and my mom put me in a diaper while she did laundry and I was hooked ever since, back in 1982 when my biological dad had my step brother I stole some of his and they did not fit so I used tape to hold them on, got caught and got the wrath from my parents so I stopped for a while, then about 4 years later my dad had another kid and when I visited I slept in his room and he slept with my dad and step mom but could not avoid the temptation and took a few of his diapers and when he grew out if them I moved to adult diapers, I used to take two of his diapers and sewed in a section so they would have the length to fit, lol it was a lot of work but worth it

I use to steal toilet paper from our bathroom and unroll it into my underwear, it would come out looking like a huge pad, then I'd pull my underwear up and wear it like a diaper. It was great until I got caught. The first time I got diapers though was when my great grandmother passed away, and she was incontinent, so while cleaning her house for an estate sale, I grabbed all of her Attends pull-ups and tape style diapers. It was like I struck gold. I had to be sneaky though on a couple of occasions so as not to get caught. Then I when I became able to drive, I bought some Certainty brand diapers at the local Walgreens. Now that I've moved out of my parents house, I just buy from Magic Medical's McKesson diapers online.

First I pestered my mum for like a month or so but not face to face, I left her notes on her dressing table until she took me to get some, then after that my first time alone I went to my local shop and purchased some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went over to Walgreens and got a package of their own brand cloth backed. It felt so good the first time, I wish I can do it the first time again.

You can.

I used the pull-ups in the closet for when we went on vacation. I wet the bed.
Those were some of the best times in my life.
As far as first purchase, I bought pull-ups from some grocery store.

Drove to WalMart after school the day I got my drivers license in 1999 and bought a sample pack of Depends tape ons.

Rode my bike to revco when I was 18 and rode home and put one on, told my mom I like wearing diapers and here we are 21 yrs later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought a pack of Depends adjustable underwear after I graduated from high school. That was 2 years ago.

The first diapers I got, were some old-style Depends that I brought at the local food market. I was nervous and it took several trips to the food market before I got up the courage to actually make the purchase. Finally, I just grabbed the bag of diapers and a few other things that I wanted and went through the checkout line. I tried (and succeeded) to keep my nerves under wraps going through the checkout.

I got my first adult diapers / nappies from Boots . They were there own brand called stay dry , after reading a review by AB Jane. I got them just after the store opened so there was not many other people about .

Hah, my first time back in nappies... I was not too well in hospital I have ibd. Basically I was in bed when I need the bog pretty fast, before I knew it it had exploded all over my undies. I tried to hide it but it was awful I was so upsetting. I asked my nurse quietly for some help, a bag etc to clean up. They said due to my infection this may be a problem. I agreed to a little protection (admittedly I was so excited) they gave me molicare pads. When things calmed down 2-3 days later I didn't have them anymore and was shortly discharged from hospital. So I went and bought some id slips for in bed at home to deal with the danger farts. Ever since, I've always been padded at night really for comfort and safety. Who knew such a disaster in hospital would have been my way to buying nappies for at home. Hey ho, every cloud and that!

First diaper.....

When I was around 6 years old I can remember visiting family friends and playing house with my sister and the two girls. I was the baby so one of the girls put a diaper on me. I remember really liking it even though my mom told them to take it off me. After that, when I around 7-8 years old, a neighbor kid that was maybe 3 years old was still in diapers. I remember him running around with a soaked diaper flopping around. I wanted to try that then. A few years later I started to make my own from towels and garbage bags. My first real adult diaper was when I was 30 years old living in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I took a detour on the way home to a shopping center that had imported stuff. I had noticed a store that had adult diapers and stopped by for a bag. They were really bad but it was better than stealing baby diapers from my kid.

For me, I think I must have been between 6 and 8. I remember stealing nappies from younger cousins at the time. When I was old enough to venture out on my own and had some money, I would buy pampers. As I got older to mid to late teens, this kinda continued but of course, baby nappies werent designed for my size and this was a "pre" pullup or night pullup time. I had no idea adult sized nappies even existed. It was when I took to the internet and started doing searches for such things that I started to stumble across adult size nappies and other people like myself that liked to wear them. These days I get them online and have tried many different brands over the years.

I bought my first diapers (disposables) from the drug store. I didn't like the way they felt. I looked for cloth diapers on line and found several styles, flat prefold, daytime and night and contour diapers. I love my contour diaper, it is comfortable and less bulky for daytime and work wear. I tried the contour diaper at night and found that they could not contain my wetting, after wetting the bed several times, I switched to prefold night time flat diapers, these are much thicker and with high back plastic pants. no more leaking in bed! I wish they made night time contour diapers. Now wearing diapers 24/7 the only issue is washing diapers frequently and increasing my inventory to keep up with multiple daytime diaper changes.

Got mine in the hospital when my bladder went kafloey, my urologist has been my supplier for 20+ years.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It was the goodnites! It was a self checkout at the save on foods far away from my house cuzzz i was hyperventilating with aprehension and paranoia. The first propper ones i bought were the printed fabines at the ABCanada warehouse in vancouver. Also a scaredy venture but by that point i was 4 packs of goodnites in and desparate for something more my size. Now iv got a trunk that has an assorted capacity of a good 60 pairs of abus and rearz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back