How you got your first diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked some up in college if you mean as an adult.

Every bit counts.

My local community college allows highschool students to take college classes. When I was waiting for Mom to pick me up, I went to the Dollar General next to campus and bought some. They were cheap pullup style ones, but those were the first I ever bought. Got others by less....appropriate means. I even used to take ones from my baby brother's changing station when he still used them

My very first diaper was acquired from the family car. I'm not entirely sure why it was in there, but one of my grandparents was just recently out of the hospital, so it was likely associated with that. I really enjoyed it. Probably a few months later, I took my bike out super early in the morning and went to a drug store and bought them. In my teens, I generally acquired them by riding my bike to the store in the super early hours of the day, like 5-6am, so that I wouldn't run into anyone in the store.

I literally bought a pack of plastic backed generic adult diapers at walgreens at age 14 with my allowance. i walked a good mile home being seen by everyone. Strangely no one said anything. I managed to sneak them past my parents and family and hide them in various places in my room

The day after my last day of 7th grade, I biked 2.5 miles to buy myself some GoodNites with the soccer players on them. I was terrified, I'm pretty sure I almost fainted just getting myself to pick up the pack and get to self check out. My, how times have changed for me. These days, ~10ish years later, I usually crack a joke or make otherwise friendly conversation with the cashier whenever I buy diapers. I can't just stop being an extrovert when I'm DLing ;)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
My first absorbent underwear:

When I was thirteen or so, I was visiting my aunt and uncle with my parents. My uncle had bought a pack of peach colored Depend pull ups as a joke for one of his coworkers. For some reason, he asked my dad if he wanted it (which was a bit odd since my dad is not IC). My dad accepted and said he would keep it in his truck for emergencies. We got back home, and after everyone went to bed, I went out to his truck and took them for myself. I had them hidden under my bed, and I would triple them up and wear for comfort most nights But on a rare occasion, if the house was empty, I would use them the way they were intended. This way, I could maximize usage, and it took me over a year to use them all.

My first actual adult diaper:

I was nearly seventeen when I got my drivers license. While my mom was camping with my dad,
I borrowed her car and got some Depend Protection with Tabs from Walmart (This was back when they sold those in the stores). They were a good diaper for my usage, even though I had to double up most times. I also really loved the plastic backing on them.

My first good adult diaper:

When I went off to college last year, I was finally able to receive packages and not have to worry about others snooping. Needless to say, I went a little overboard with ordering things like adult pacis and onesies. I used this opportunity to get some real diapers. Those being Abena M4s. These things were fantastic. And thick! I really enjoyed them, and I am never going back to brick and mortar diapers again. There goes my textbook fund!

Ironically, the first adult diapers I ever wore were my older brother's, who also secretly was an AB/DL. I was either late 14 or had just turned 15 and he had them hiding in a box in the basement. My mom & dad found them when cleaning out his old circuitry workshop. There were only three left in the bag, and I remember my dad lifting one out of the bag from one end (all unraveled) and saying in astonishment "Look at this.... DIAPERS!!!...."

At that point, I had no idea my brother shared that fetish, but BOY was I interested in overhearing that convo! He was in college, living away from home at the time. My dad threw the bag in the huge garbage pile to burn outside the next day. Needless to say, that night I dug through the pile and saved them from incineration, hiding them in the walls of a cupboard that had a cutout behind the shower. But first, that night I wore my first one! I don't think I've ever been so... (excuse me)... HORNY in my entire life... HOLY CRAP, I was seriously in seventh heaven with uncontrolled cum leaks etc... also funny, I put it on BACKWARDS because I had never diapered myself before... I had no idea but it was amazing! Better than any drug-- the discovery of diapers.

And here I am today, having tried nearly 40 brands and wearing to bed 95% of the time. It was a destiny that was kickstarted by my bro, who very sadly committed suicide in 2009 after suffering 8 months of progressive psychosis. I wrote about this in my only blog post. Love you bro; this post's to you.

Boyhood I thought for a minute you had something awesome in common with your brother, I am sorry ,thats a sensless loss!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back