Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How you got your first diapers.

Default How you got your first diapers.

I bought a package at Rite Aid after I moved out of my parents house. It was awesome!

Bought a pack of goodnites on my way back to college

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Managed to sneak a pack of Always Discreet under my parents' radar. Did that a few more times and now I might soon get the chance to do it online.

Went to the supermarket,and bought a package.
    When went to cashier, I were so scared clerk asked me why bought diapers.
    But now I think they hane no time to ask consumer .

In February 2002 I was commuting 1-hr to college every day. I got stranded in a freak snow storm. Stopped at Wal-Mart and bought some Depends and got a hotel room for the night. I was 18 and had thought about diapers at least every week for the last 15 years. Funny how vivid that memory is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not counting all the times I took diapers from daycares, etc: The day I got my drivers license, I went to Walmart after school and got a pack of girls' Goodnites. Snuck them into the house in my backpack once I got home.

Girls' GoodNites are one of the store bought ones I've actually tried.

I've never actually bought adult diapers in person. As a teenager, I made my own with white plastic bags, paper towels, etc. When I got together with my wife, she actually went to the store and bought them for me! She used to do that all the time, actually. She had no issue doing it. Never embarrassed or nervous. I wish I could be like that. I'm working on it. Anyways, once these ABDL diapers started coming out, I started buying my own online. Every once and a while I'll talk my wife into picking up the plastic backed ones that I sometimes see in the thrift stores.

I was maybe 10, and went around collecting bottles and cans to return. Saved up enough, and bought a package of small depends. I was so nervous, and worried the cashier would ask questions, but got them no problem. Unfortunately I was only able to use one or two before my mom found them and threw the rest out. Grrr.