Thread: Good sites to buy diapers

Default Good sites to buy diapers

Any sites you guys variously gendered people recommend to buy diapers online? With various factors falling into place I might soon have the chance to be able to buy online. What places do you recommend? Dependeco and Rearz both have my interests and I'm also aware of ABUniverse. The site should be one that ships to Canada.

I suggest ABUniverse for AB diaper and northshorecare for regular adult diapers. Northshore will send you free samples with every otder as well which is nice. Both are very discrete.

If your in Canada rearz would work best for you since they are also there. We sale their product but I would go directly to them since your located there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Rearz was on my radar for quite some time now anyway. I'll see if Northshore has anything I want.

I'll second the vote for Northshore. Their Supreme plastic diapers are the best I've found, bar none. They're not the thickest, but they wick moisture so well that you really use the entire diaper before there are any leaks. I can also say that the company is top-notch. Shipping is fast and, as the previous poster said, they include free samples with every order. A nice touch.

-RMS

Dependeco, Rearz and now NorthShore are all places I'm considering ordering from. They all have stuff I'm interested in but I think I'll start with NorthShore.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyknows View Post
    Any sites you guys variously gendered people recommend to buy diapers online? With various factors falling into place I might soon have the chance to be able to buy online. What places do you recommend? Dependeco and Rearz both have my interests and I'm also aware of ABUniverse. The site should be one that ships to Canada.
    If you're looking for a good place to shop in Canada try http://www.healthwick.ca/ they are AB aware and say so on their web site. They carry Rearz and many other premium brands. They have a section of their site dedicated to plastic backed diapers. They ship discreetly and best of all they have a free sample program every time I order I get them to send me a few new diapers to try.

If you do get in touch with them ask them to stock the new plastic backed depends. They said they are waiting to see if there is demande before stocking them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk