Severe anxiety Nappy delivery :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, does anyone else get extremely nervous when waiting for deliveries? People I live with do not know I wear Nappies so I have to be extremely sneaky all of the time, I really do not know how I have got away without being caught for like 2 years now, I just grab my delivery and bolt upstairs.

During the time I am waiting for my nappies I have severe anxiety, I start to not be able to breathe, thoughts race through my mind "I'm going to get caught" I go bright red, feel like I am going to be sick and my whole body shakes.

I guess if caught I will say I have been having problems with bedwetting, I wear just 1 nappy per day and that is to bed, I am just petrified of being caught but honestly after all the severe panic I tell myself it is worth it once I have a nappy on, snuggle up in bed cuddling my pillow and I am in heaven, I spend the whole days just waiting and waiting for bedtime to put my nappy on.

I order through "Nappies r us" because they are the only company who provide 100% correct tracking, the tracking really is great, I am awaiting for them to get the Bambino Magnificos as I have seen that those nappies are even thicker than ABU?!

To all who suffer anxiety, my heart goes out to you, I promise

Got my fingers crossed for you this goes according to plan buddy.

Generally speaking I pick up my nappies so I don't have any concerns about it, is that an option from Nappies r us?

If not you should petition ABU to open up in your area.

I feel your pain. Tracking helps. I tend to intercept the package halfway up the drive. But when im not going to be about to catch it i get it mailed to the local post office. They charge $5 holding fee but i recon its worth it.

All the more reason to tell those closest to you.

Remember, it doesn't even need to be about them. Reducing your stress in examples like this are the best reason to "get it off you chest". Plus, there's the added bonus of including those around you with your inner most needs. Now they will be able to recognise you trust them that much, OR you will be able to find out if they actually care about you or are so superficial you need to dump them.

Funny thing is, my roommates have actually grabbed the boxes of diapers left on the front porch and put them in my room. It's crazy thinking that they haven't even realized they are holding a box full of adult diapers with animal prints on them.

I just have my diapers sent to my work address all my boss know is o got a package and thinks noting of it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

only when I mistype the address/ they deliver it to the nut next door or the box rips

@MartinPeters you can always have DPD send you order to a pickup shop instead of being delivered at home. The DPD app is great for that. But I do know the feeling, had it all the time when I lived at home. It gets easier with time though when you realise people aren't as suspicious of everything as you think.

I've never had a problem they always come in a plain wrapper. To be honest I'm past caring what others think though.

A while back I had an issue myself. Waiting for the UPS man to drop off a package. I saw the truck pull up but they went across the street and delivered something but not for me. I started to panic. Turns out I typed the wrong address in my shipping info and it went to an address that didn't exist. I freaked out and my wife was able to call UPS and sort it out. I went and picked up the package at their main site the following Monday. I have two kids and while I was freaking out, I just told them I was expecting a private package and would probably be getting these packages every now and then. Honestly, I don't think either of my kids really cares.

But you can have your packages held for pickup a lot of the time. Last week I had FedEx hold my Bambino order and I came down and got it on my own time and brought it in while they were at school.

I know how frustrating and scary it can be, especially when you don't know exactly when the box is arriving (as in hours) and for many of us in this community it is an all too familiar stress. But look at it on the bright side. At least you're getting another shipment of diapers! That's always groovy!

You should definitely try to learn how to control your anxiety (or rather, how you act under stress). If you're acting super nervous when you're carrying your diapers into your room, you're probably going to attract some unwanted attention.

Stormtrooper said:
You should definitely try to learn how to control your anxiety (or rather, how you act under stress). If you're acting super nervous when you're carrying your diapers into your room, you're probably going to attract some unwanted attention.
That's a good point. When you're ABDL, you need to become a good actor. At least for short, sporadic instances. Play it cool. Good advice for me as well. I suffer from wicked nasty anxiety myself. Ironically, diapers are one of my best ways of battling it.

Why don't you pick up you're nappies from Nappies R Us ? I've done it a few times now when I've messed up an order or when I've almost ran out. Granted it's a bit embarrassing going to the warehouse/shop and asking for nappies,but in the end of the day that's what they sell and they'll be more than happy to have your business.
Or do like someone else said previously and get DPD to deliver to a shop so you can pick them up yourself and then work out when no one is going to be home and then take your delivery to your room .

Crinklesounds said:
Why don't you pick up you're nappies from Nappies R Us ? I've done it a few times now when I've messed up an order or when I've almost ran out. Granted it's a bit embarrassing going to the warehouse/shop and asking for nappies,but in the end of the day that's what they sell...

You can always ask for me - I'm Joe and I run NRU. You will usually get a girl serve you in the shop but you can ask for me as I'm a DL myself and can be a little easier to talk to if you prefer :) But all our staff are very friendly so you shouldn't have any issues at all.

Honestly thank you for all your advice guys, I have definitely took it all on board and it has already helped me big time, especially to JoJo1993 for letting me know I can always have them delivered to a local pick up shop, that really is amazing, Thank You! Although I don't drive I could definitely arrange for someone to get me to a local pick up shop, it is just one person in my house who is extremely nosey, others never ask, they understand the meaning of a damn personal delivery, but this one person makes me extremely terrified but in the end isn't it just worth it when you have a Nappy on! :)

Well I got some more nappies today :) I have been awake since 7AM (I usually am still cuddling my pillow until 10-11 AM) I had the most severe panic ever, I really felt so terribly sick, I haven't felt right all day since up until now, got my nappy on and feel so cosy and snuggly and comfy it is unbelievable, I've been waiting to put a nappy on all day long, as we all know guys, nappies are a serious coping mechanism for us with anxiety, I really feel so comfy right now, I just wish non accepting people would understand that we can't help that we like to wear Nappies, a flipping nappy, how on earth can people not find Nappies comforting I do not know, anyway I am sorry if I have downed the mood it's just I am honest, today has been a long, horrible day, but here I am right now with a nappy on and I am going to cuddle my pillow to sleep,

Good night :)

MartinPeters said:
Well I got some more nappies today :) I have been awake since 7AM (I usually am still cuddling my pillow until 10-11 AM) I had the most severe panic ever, I really felt so terribly sick, I haven't felt right all day since up until now, got my nappy on and feel so cosy and snuggly and comfy it is unbelievable, I've been waiting to put a nappy on all day long, as we all know guys, nappies are a serious coping mechanism for us with anxiety, I really feel so comfy right now, I just wish non accepting people would understand that we can't help that we like to wear Nappies, a flipping nappy, how on earth can people not find Nappies comforting I do not know, anyway I am sorry if I have downed the mood it's just I am honest, today has been a long, horrible day, but here I am right now with a nappy on and I am going to cuddle my pillow to sleep,

Good night :)

Awww that is lovely. Glad you have a release now for your problems.

Nappiesrus sell through eBay. You can order on there and collect it from any Argos store.

Also there are a few items you can order from Amazon and collect from from their locker service. (Abena, Drylife and Tena)

I'd never order to my home address any more.

I always order on eBay from Nappiesrus. That way you get it delivered to Argos.

Amazon also do a locker service you can pickup from.

Last edited by a moderator:
MotherFaith said:
Awww that is lovely. Glad you have a release now for your problems.

Hey Thank You so much, I just read your profile and it really made me smile and so happy, just knowing how caring you are, really cute, beautiful hearted person :)

- - - Updated - - -

hailstorm said:
Nappiesrus sell through eBay. You can order on there and collect it from any Argos store.

Also there are a few items you can order from Amazon and collect from from their locker service. (Abena, Drylife and Tena)

I'd never order to my home address any more.

I always order on eBay from Nappiesrus. That way you get it delivered to Argos.

Amazon also do a locker service you can pickup from.

Ahh right Thank You! It's just such a shame we have to deal with hiding all the time, the other day when I was waiting I honestly felt like I was going to pass out etc, just so glad I have a decent amount of Nappies now, they are the only thing that are keeping me going lately, they just comfort me in words I cannot explain, I'll be in a nappy within a few hours, I can't wait. Abena L4 for me tonight, time to get snuggly and cosy :)

MartinPeters said:
Hi all, does anyone else get extremely nervous when waiting for deliveries? People I live with do not know I wear Nappies so I have to be extremely sneaky all of the time, I really do not know how I have got away without being caught for like 2 years now, I just grab my delivery and bolt upstairs.

During the time I am waiting for my nappies I have severe anxiety, I start to not be able to breathe, thoughts race through my mind "I'm going to get caught" I go bright red, feel like I am going to be sick and my whole body shakes.

I guess if caught I will say I have been having problems with bedwetting, I wear just 1 nappy per day and that is to bed, I am just petrified of being caught but honestly after all the severe panic I tell myself it is worth it once I have a nappy on, snuggle up in bed cuddling my pillow and I am in heaven, I spend the whole days just waiting and waiting for bedtime to put my nappy on.

I order through "Nappies r us" because they are the only company who provide 100% correct tracking, the tracking really is great, I am awaiting for them to get the Bambino Magnificos as I have seen that those nappies are even thicker than ABU?!

To all who suffer anxiety, my heart goes out to you, I promise

Hi!

I thought the company delivers ''anonymous packages'' meaning it's just a white box with a reference number on, and no description or clue as to what the package contains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back