Duct tape on diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only thing that packing tape has going for it is it's clear. It's been my experience that it doesn't stick anywhere near as well as duct tape, and feels a lot more jagged on the outside. You can get colored duct tape too, specifically in white, perfect for taping your diaper. I would only use packing tape if I had no duct tape available.

- - - Updated - - -

puppyz said:
Have also used clear packing tape to make a landing zone

ok THAT is clever

Most packing tape (not the refills) comes with a hand held dispenser that has a built in cutting tool.

I use a clip system.
Gone are the days of cracking tape off a reel, of bodyheat melting adhesive and of poking myself with scissors: I just clip-n-go!

I use duck tape on nappies/diapers at times. Evan more now that you can get some cute patterns like these.500 (1).jpg500.jpg

Those are cool designs.

Barnboy said:
It is the tape you will see in movies that the villan might use to cover someone's mouth so they can't scream out (please do not use it for that reason as you could seriously hurt someone).

Unless you cover their nose or they have a deviated septum this is very unlikely unless you wrap it, if its actually military grade duct tape it may give you a rash, that said you should not be putting duct tape on someone who does not want you to do it.

I only use it when the tabs are bad.

Every bit helps.

I don't like duct tape because it makes removing the diaper a nightmare later with fluff spilling out all over the floor sometimes seeping fluff if its been on long enough. Packaging tape one the other hand is a decent choice.

I love using duct tape on diapers :)
Just bought some black variety!! It looks so much cooler and goes along great with my black diapers!

Most often I use duct tape on diapers to close off an opening I made for a stuffer though.

I nearly always use duct tape on the lower tapes.

rennecfox said:
I don't like duct tape because it makes removing the diaper a nightmare later with fluff spilling out all over the floor sometimes seeping fluff if its been on long enough.

Just insert the scissors between the front and back wings (at the side), and cut just the tapes and the part of the diaper where there's no padding. :)

tiny said:
I nearly always use duct tape on the lower tapes.

Just insert the scissors between the front and back wings (at the side), and cut just the tapes and the part of the diaper where there's no padding. :)

Who always carries scisors with them everwhere they go? Or duck tape for that matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, got to change at work. Better bring a diaper, duck tape, and scisors into the bathroom. I bet you'd get some seriosly funny stares with that.

sissybaby34 said:
I use duck tape on nappies/diapers at times. Evan more now that you can get some cute patterns like these.View attachment 29228View attachment 29229

I'd imagine there's a market here for ABDL themed duct tape pattens for diapers. Seen any patterns like that?

Slomo said:
Who always carries scisors with them everwhere they go? Or duck tape for that matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, got to change at work. Better bring a diaper, duck tape, and scisors into the bathroom. I bet you'd get some seriosly funny stares with that.

Who always carries a diaper with them? I bet you'd get some seriously funny stares taking a diaper into the toilet with you! :p

Maxx said:
Absolutely use duct tape. Even when I'm using a garbage bag as a makeshift diaper cover over cloth diapers. No leg holes for me... fold it up at the corners just like the diaper, then where you would pin the diaper, use duct tape on the plastic bag. Tuck the edges in front, back and around the leg holes you're good to go. Even secure enough for overnight if you wear something over it like snug sweats to keep it from shifting around.

I've seen an amazing variety of colors and patterns of duct tape as well: Camo, Hello Kitty, various college logo, all the colors of the rainbow. Haven't seen rainbow around here, but I bet it exists and sells big in places like Sodom West.
So awesome!

Maxx said:
Haven't seen rainbow around here, but I bet it exists and sells big in places like Sodom West.

If you're looking for themed duct tape, check out hardware stores (particularly big box like Menards), any other big box (walmart, kmart, target, etc), and any crafting/fabric stores.

I've used black or white gaff to hold tapes that rip or wont stick and sometimes a band of electrical tape around the front and back.

Barnboy said:
It just would look awful in my opinion.
White duct tape. Or even better, duct tape with cool designs or patterns on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back