• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I just wanted to say hello. I'm Kelly and for a number of reasons wear adult diapers on a very regular basis.

I have been in diapers for a few years now. My diaper needs are mostly pschological, but I do have a slightly over active bladder, exacerbated by my habit of drinking a lot of fluids (I love coffee) and also possibly by smoking habit, that may possibly irritate my bladder to some degree.

But, for the most part I enjoy (love) wearing diapers.

I hope to meet a few new "cyber friends" who share this need as well!

Take care,
Kelly

Reactions: PaddedRita
Kellycares said:
Hi,

I just wanted to say hello. I'm Kelly and for a number of reasons wear adult diapers on a very regular basis.

I have been in diapers for a few years now. My diaper needs are mostly pschological, but I do have a slightly over active bladder, exacerbated by my habit of drinking a lot of fluids (I love coffee) and also possibly by smoking habit, that may possibly irritate my bladder to some degree.

But, for the most part I enjoy (love) wearing diapers.

I hope to meet a few new "cyber friends" who share this need as well!

Take care,
Kelly

Hi Kelly, welcome to ADISC :)

What are your interests apart from diapers? (outside of coffee and smoking? what's your brand? :p )

Have you been part of any diaper related communities before?

Take care,

Clara.

Then you came to the right place. They can be a powerful psychological medicine all by themselves, can't they? You are in good company.

Hi, thanks for responding. Yes, diapers are appealing on more than just a physical basis. Sort of like wearing your security blanket around your bottom. Care, Kelly

Hi,

Sounds like you and I have some similar motivations. I totally get the "security blanket" description. It's a psychological release for me.

How often do you wear? What kind do you use?

Hi Clara, thanks for responding! I really do enjoy reading, walking, weightlifting, housecleaning(really), golfing, gardening, quilting and just relaxing! And you?

I smoke a brand called Eve, They are not that common, But sort of a family tradition as my Mom and Grandma also smoke them. I absolutely love them, put am much too addicted. You mus beasmoker too, as you asked?

I was on EP before it closed. We had some nice discussions so I missed that, now I'm trying here. Care, Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back