Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi,

I just wanted to say hello. I'm Kelly and for a number of reasons wear adult diapers on a very regular basis.

I have been in diapers for a few years now. My diaper needs are mostly pschological, but I do have a slightly over active bladder, exacerbated by my habit of drinking a lot of fluids (I love coffee) and also possibly by smoking habit, that may possibly irritate my bladder to some degree.

But, for the most part I enjoy (love) wearing diapers.

I hope to meet a few new "cyber friends" who share this need as well!

Take care,
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Kellycares View Post
    Hi,

I just wanted to say hello. I'm Kelly and for a number of reasons wear adult diapers on a very regular basis.

I have been in diapers for a few years now. My diaper needs are mostly pschological, but I do have a slightly over active bladder, exacerbated by my habit of drinking a lot of fluids (I love coffee) and also possibly by smoking habit, that may possibly irritate my bladder to some degree.

But, for the most part I enjoy (love) wearing diapers.

I hope to meet a few new "cyber friends" who share this need as well!

Take care,
    Kelly
    Hi Kelly, welcome to ADISC

What are your interests apart from diapers? (outside of coffee and smoking? what's your brand? :p )

Have you been part of any diaper related communities before?

Take care,

Clara.

Then you came to the right place. They can be a powerful psychological medicine all by themselves, can't they? You are in good company.

Hi, thanks for responding. Yes, diapers are appealing on more than just a physical basis. Sort of like wearing your security blanket around your bottom. Care, Kelly

Hi,

Sounds like you and I have some similar motivations. I totally get the "security blanket" description. It's a psychological release for me.

How often do you wear? What kind do you use?

Hi Clara, thanks for responding! I really do enjoy reading, walking, weightlifting, housecleaning(really), golfing, gardening, quilting and just relaxing! And you?

I smoke a brand called Eve, They are not that common, But sort of a family tradition as my Mom and Grandma also smoke them. I absolutely love them, put am much too addicted. You mus beasmoker too, as you asked?

I was on EP before it closed. We had some nice discussions so I missed that, now I'm trying here. Care, Kelly