Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mom asked me to wear diapers

Default Mom asked me to wear diapers

So today my mom was doing the laundry and I ran out of clean underwear after I left the shower, so she, knowing and accepting my ABDL side, told me to wear a diaper for today. It's so cool!

BigBoyInPullups

Lucky You! My mum doesn't even know... I wish i had the courage to tell them. I just dont think they would approve of me. At the moment I sneak out after school and buy some pullups (because diapers are 1. Super embarrassing to buy in a store and 2. Way too noisy and big for me to take on and off without anyone noticing) and then hide them like crazy around my room. I'll wait untill i have my own place before buying diapers. Even then ill have to get them online... (I kinda just went a bit overkill there) hope you dont mind have fun in your diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    Dude awesome! I wish I had that.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
    You know what's awesome? (and weird?) That I wet my diaper and she saw the diaper sagging and asked me if I wet, then I blushed and nodded and we carried on like nothing happened!

Quote Originally Posted by kik91 View Post
    You know what's awesome? (and weird?) That I wet my diaper and she saw the diaper sagging and asked me if I wet, then I blushed and nodded and we carried on like nothing happened!
    Oh my god..loovvee itt!!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Haha.....I wish my wife would insist that I wear diapers, but at least she doesn't mind. I was in a diaper all day and she didn't care. Viva la Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyInPullups View Post
    Lucky You! My mum doesn't even know... I wish i had the courage to tell them. I just dont think they would approve of me. At the moment I sneak out after school and buy some pullups (because diapers are 1. Super embarrassing to buy in a store and 2. Way too noisy and big for me to take on and off without anyone noticing) and then hide them like crazy around my room. I'll wait untill i have my own place before buying diapers. Even then ill have to get them online... (I kinda just went a bit overkill there) hope you dont mind have fun in your diapers!

Hi

I see you are in the UK. If you can get to Little Big Land ABU UK seal Diapers there you can just biy one or as many as you won't posable free.

The event if you haven't already been is great as well.

Hope that helps you

Siysiy

- - - Updated - - -

So today my mom was doing the laundry and I ran out of clean underwear after I left the shower, so she, knowing and accepting my ABDL side, told me to wear a diaper for today. It's so cool!

You are so lucky to have a cool mum.

You are one lucky person. I wish I had that situation. What diaper brand did you wear?

Dang your lucky, I wish I had someone to do my laundry. I have my own house so I can wear diapers anytime and anywhere I want, but laundry, I wish someone would do that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeDude892 View Post
    You are one lucky person. I wish I had that situation. What diaper brand did you wear?
    Space diaper!