improving going out in public in diaper in pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know this gets overkill but I have done it several times in confiny diapers in the breakroom with some girls and guys but I am still nervous can't relax so I went to longs drugs and got I package of medium cvs diapers and pamper wipes I am a size 30 so that's got be right so maybe the thinnest will help make it easy and over time work in diaper thanks for help oh I am drinking more water so its feeling better

Okay I see a thread with 5 pages to same topic. I can admit I did something. Wrong

just relax. The more worked up you are, the less you can figure out with what you want.

I seem to want to not be so nervous. I did it a few times. But negative. Feeling doesn't. Go away I did read on adisc. That you have to do it akalot nobody. Can tell you how

the way you get over it is doing it. its like getting into cold water... at firsts its uncomfortable, but you eventually adjust.

Okay I. Buy long drug braid. Which will help or stick with comfy 24/7. Thank you

just out of the blue I am getting mix info some say change diapers every 2 pee some say change it when its full on pee I use comfy 24/7 diapers thanks

A Dry 24/7 will last more than two wettings for most people. I have worn them for the better part of day when driving to Florida (1100 miles). If not sure, wear at home over a weekend and test it out. I would not go in public with any unknown diaper until trying at home first, to capacity (as in make it leak before changing), standing, sitting and lying down. Once you do this, you will feel so much more confident when going out.

I am concern with not getting. Uti and I just going wear for only my dinner at work. I can't. Wear during. Work because. Too thick. And have to focus on work

just keep your self clean and change when you need to. I wait till i change went I am wet, I don't keep track on how many times I use keep hydrated and leave it at that

okay that's what I will do any going in public tips

Diapers alone do NOT cause uti's.

I'm sure you've also seen the tips for what pants to wear. Do this and it won't really matter how thick yourr diapers are.

So what you are saying is a thinner diaper will not make it easier to overcome fear of going out in a diaper because. Your body still knows the difference. Between. Diaper. And underwear

Last edited:
makena43 said:
I know this gets overkill but I have done it several times in confiny diapers in the breakroom with some girls and guys but I am still nervous can't relax so I went to longs drugs and got I package of medium cvs diapers and pamper wipes I am a size 30 so that's got be right so maybe the thinnest will help make it easy and over time work in diaper thanks for help oh I am drinking more water so its feeling better
It is so much fun though!

I was nervous as fuck when I first did it but I was about 14 and riding my pedal bike to a movie theater, I thought every one would notice but it was in my mind.

one tip though is don't wear a loud plastic diaper with shorts, I did that one time and with a bathing shorts over a day time plastic depend and decided to stop off at an antique shop and to my dismay the building echoed every slight sound so I took out my car keys and played with them when ever I was walking around other people, in my mind I felt that every one in the building could easy hear that and I am sure they did but no one acted differently, no one gave me odd looks or any comments.

One Christmas break we and my friends went up north as my one friend has a house up there and I was wearing the same loud as hell depends and got the nick name "Chris Crinkle" they know I wear and where just having some fun, I do some times miss the 1990's era depends that where as loud and kids diapers when they where plastic

It's all in your head man. You've taken the first step by actually wearing in public. It only gets better with more usage and more time. It's like this though
Diapers are still so new to you that it's all your thinking about. your brain is so amped up and hyperfocused on the "dirty" thing your doing that your unable to focus on anything else and it's making you paranoid. We've all been there. But the only way to get better is to wear more often and at all different times not just during your lunch break. Once you're actually comfortable with wearing you won't be thinking about it as much and you will be less stressed out. You'll probably find also that it becomes less stimulating as you de-sensitize yourself to it. The key here is to know what you want to do, decide to do it and commit to doing it, accepting any and all consequences that may arise from doing so. Wear whatever you want and makes you feel the most comfortable.
For me wearing publicly my biggest concerns are having to change in public(so high aborbancy is a must) and being hot and sweaty and wind up being uncomfortable(so usually cloth backed).

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

That was a great post. Want more info. So in deciding. What. I want. Is. Not sure. Some times. I have self hate

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I forgot. To say from the 2 paragraph. Onward. Is so me. I got to write. Down

I was doing some thinking on what talktime later said about thinking too much. So this is my thinking Co workers will make fun of me or not want to be around me. Next, I want to feel sexy when I am around. People but I feel nervous instead. Of being sexy. And lastly maybe I wear for humuation. Base on my mistakes and can't. Make hard choices on how to do thing

I was just thinking maybe I have the fear of going. In public because. I been caught wearing. Then around. The family when we go food shopping and I made a rule never to do that again

If you're that worrid about being caught in a thick diaper, then thinner for now can help you work up to it. Tranquility ATN isn't a bad choice, as is xpmedical's a-plus. They are thinner but can still take one or two wettings. Keep in mind thinner equals less absorbent, and more likely to leak though. A thin diaper which has leaked is WAY more noticable than a thick one that's done its job.

And ps. Your sentence structure is more readable. Good job, and keep at improving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back